Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final)

(Nov. 30, 2017  9:42 AM)Eleanor Wrote: No...My plot is very much different...Its based on Science, fiction , reality and future...

Waiting to hear your plot. I'm very much sure that your plot will be the AWESOMEST plot EVER!!! Because you're older and your ideas are mature. Let us know the plot soon, please! I only suggested what I felt like. Sorry if I caused any disturbance.
(Nov. 30, 2017  10:14 AM)Alexa C H Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2017  9:42 AM)Eleanor Wrote: No...My plot is very much different...Its based on Science, fiction , reality and future...

Waiting to hear your plot. I'm very much sure that your plot will be the AWESOMEST plot EVER!!! Because you're older and your ideas are mature. Let us know the plot soon, please! I only suggested what I felt like. Sorry if I caused any disturbance.

No its ok...um...What should I say...I will upld my plot next week...So no hurry...Stay tuned..
(Nov. 30, 2017  3:07 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2017  3:01 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Lol. Ok, so Arashi shines through at first, but in the final battle, he lets the stress get to him and screws up. Him and Takeshi are the strongest. Ayumi is the guidance, and one of the better strategists. Marian helps out with repair and occasionally battle. Benkei just battles as the defense user and is cautious, Jun is their reserve blader.

Gonna sleep now
so would Ayumi no longer be the guidance? Like what happened to Hikaru in MFB??

See, Amaterios is able to slightly heal her, but can't really heal the trauma part. And she takes a slightly more minor role
When it comes to places in the plot it is like this:
Vis Tordaline: protagonist
Zac Tordaline: not sure what to call it. well he is always near Vis.
Mytero Konosaba: Friend of Vis. Has a small role.
the Maganda Twins: Teammates.
Eta Elektra: Double sided neutral role. Will help the main group in one of the arcs but would lead them into the trap with in the same arc.
The Twins (owners of Zelus and dreaded Zelus): antagonist role, Piluito's right and left.

not my character but has a role in this part of the story:
Kioke: Follows Vis, Teamate
Lima: Neutral, helps but is here just to keep an eye on Kioke.
Deleted post
(Nov. 30, 2017  2:12 PM)Dragunix Wrote:

She means for the world tournament arc we are currently writing

(Nov. 30, 2017  1:54 PM)MWF Wrote: When it comes to places in the plot it is like this:
Vis Tordaline: protagonist
Zac Tordaline: not sure what to call it. well he is always near Vis.
Mytero Konosaba: Friend of Vis. Has a small role.
the Maganda Twins: Teammates.
Eta Elektra: Double sided neutral role. Will help the main group in one of the arcs but would lead them into the trap with in the same arc.
The Twins (owners of Zelus and dreaded Zelus): antagonist role, Piluito's right and left.

not my character but has a role in this part of the story:
Kioke: Follows Vis, Teamate
Lima: Neutral, helps but is here just to keep an eye on Kioke.

Btw,  @[Ayane_2355] gave me permission to include Lima on my team as a reserve member. But Lima follows her brother around a lot anyways, so yeah, that fits.

Ok. I did not know about the reserve member thing. I am guessing that is why you added her beyblade next to her name?
Btw, who's 4th/5th? I'm ok with any of the 2 for Heaven Sword (official name now)
Ok....I am asking U guys a question...Have U guys heard about " tree of Exodus" and " tree of genesis" ????

Or do U guys have any idea of " the world mythology"???

I am asking this becoz of my plot...
Deleted post
Deleted post
Oh to be really honest, I'm thinking of a scene where Arashi "talks" to Susanoo before the full synchronization.
Deleted post
(Dec. 01, 2017  12:34 AM)Dragunix Wrote: I was referring to Eleanor...

But nice to see you again, @[Suzaku-X]

And they talk and he gets full synchronization thay way???

Rykos only achieved it after almost having his bey drained against Piluto... and then he had to have a strong set goal or feeling in mind that Dragoon also shared...

Kage used her connection and rage towards her parents murderers to achieve it, but it changes after she lets go of her hate.

But I may be misunderstanding you, Suzaku-X. PM me if you need anything...

Well, it's sorta the crowning moment of him achieving it. Like right before, he goes unconscious and talks to him, then afterwards comes back as his synchronized self.
Deleted post
(Dec. 01, 2017  12:51 AM)Dragunix Wrote: But what triggers it? I was planning to have Arashi get ballistic against Rykos since the synchronization reminds him of his sister getting broken...

Well, the thing is, what I was thinking is Arashi's in a fight to save his sister, and he almost gives up, but takes inspiration in what Rykos and the others did and have taught him, and basically his emotion and will resonate with Susanoo.
Deleted post
I have a concept. Dual Synchronization. lets say there are two similar people (the twins) with two similar beyblades (Zelus and dreaded Zelus) could the two bladers cross synchronize?
Deleted post
(Dec. 01, 2017  1:12 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Possibly. I'll let you know what I decide on, since that seems like there should be a benefit with drawbacks to it...

with cross synchronization lets say it can only be done with two people who knew themselves their entire life and knows them completely and only works if they can think of the same thing. the Benefit is that both beyblades are in sync with both bladers but the moment one of them doesn't think about the same thing as the other sync is lost. So twice the power but extreme difficulty.
Deleted post
(Dec. 01, 2017  1:17 AM)Dragunix Wrote: And I'll decide, thank you.

no problem

there is no rush the twins will not be introduced until the second arc.
Deleted post
(Dec. 01, 2017  1:20 AM)Dragunix Wrote: I was planning that to be the one with Rykos and Ytrahnr vs Kage and Piluto...may want to see what everyone else thinks...

Who is...Ytrahnr...
CANT EVEN PRONOUNCE IT LEL

(Dec. 01, 2017  1:39 AM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2017  1:20 AM)Dragunix Wrote: I was planning that to be the one with Rykos and Ytrahnr vs Kage and Piluto...may want to see what everyone else thinks...

Who is...Ytrahnr...
CANT EVEN PRONOUNCE IT LEL

And we should do the LEGENDARY BLADERS thing Tongue_out
And the ring thingy I forgot in metal fight...
(Dec. 01, 2017  1:04 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Arashi gets mad at Rykos IMO...since he's kinds temperamental if I remember right, and full Synchronization resembles hybridized form except for the aura around Synchronized that isn't usually around hybridized...and it reminds Arashi of it and triggers the incomplete Synchronization the same way it did for Rykos---through anger. But Arashi is your character, so just let me know if you need any changes...

Well, that can be a good explanation, but I wanted that to be the first incomplete attempt, while the full one is caused by my above thing.
Sounds good @[Suzaku]