Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final)

Deleted post
Well, first I think we should work on picking a protagonist. So, everyone who would like to offer their character for the role should post their character, reason for being the protagonist, and, their start in the series. But, that's just an idea.
Deleted post
((Deleted))
1. Start with a protagonist.
2. What type of burst bey is the protagonist using. Explain the details of the bey.
3. Name the avatar of it. What type is it??
4. The companions and frnds and rivals of protagonist and their beys and avatars.
5. A perfect storyline for the burst series...with different type of scenes and few tragedy scenes as well...
6. Character designing with pictures..
7. U may include songs as well...Its optional..

These r the things of followed...A series will be created...

Voting is required for the choices of characters...Each and every person can give their opinions...
Lastly....try to make the series popular...
(Nov. 23, 2017  6:37 AM)Eleanor Wrote: 1. Start with a protagonist.
2. What type of burst bey is the protagonist using. Explain the details of the bey.
3. Name the avatar of it. What type is it??
4. The companions and frnds and rivals of protagonist and their beys and avatars.
5. A perfect storyline for the burst series...with different type of scenes and few tragedy scenes as well...
6. Character designing with pictures..
7. U may include songs as well...Its optional..

These r the things of followed...A series will be created...

Voting is required for the choices of characters...Each and every person can give their opinions...
Lastly....try to make the series popular...

Yes, all of those are very important. But, we shall be taking this one step at a time. Thanks, for telling us what to make sure to include, though!
Deleted post
My entry: Tucker smith
Blader: Tucker is a blader whose personality resembles a fusion between free and rantaro. While looking cool in front of strangers, Tucker shows his true colours when he gets to know a person. He has platinum blonde haire with purple streaks. His bey is alpha chimera 7 bump friction
åC7bfr
One thing that makes Tucker a unique protagonist is the fact his bey is a defence type, unlike the attack typing we see so much. åC has a gimmick similar to that of gV's, but there is nothing underneath so instead of attacking twice, it springs the opponent away. Friction is a rubber sharp, something that is needed in burst because br and at have horrible ko resistance
åC's avatar is a chimera: a mythological beast with three heads, a dragon head, a goat head and a lion head. It also has a snake tail and dragon wings. It is an interesting avatar, and one that hasn't been considered at all.
(Pictures coming soon)
So, I want to nominate Arashi. He's not that much unlike other protagonists of Beyblade, but has a depth in his character that they sometimes lack. I know attack is a bit of a common type, but oh well.
(Nov. 23, 2017  6:32 AM)Dragunix Wrote: My proposition: Rykos Azuki

Reason: Rykos has a demeanor that no protagonists have ever had before. Rather than starting off relatively average or slightly above average, he is pretty experienced. Additionally, he's older and is not the typical light-hearted person we see as the protagonist usually, making him a bit more diverse.

Intro: Rykos is introduced during the first episode, where he is shown traveling through a town in Korea. He meets with Iris and the two battle, before being interrupted by Iris' brother, Oraiyun. The scene cuts to Rykos leaving the apartment roof and heading towards an airport, where he sees some bladers from the show battling each other in a tournament. He grins, knowing they'd fight one another later on.

Bey: Neo/Nova Dragoon - A powerful attack type with fierce contact points and heavy weight, Neo Dragoon is a force to be reckoned with.

Avatar: An azure dragon with silver scales slashing across the eyes in an X pattern around the head with a jagged texture. Silver claws (and wings made of light - Nova Dragoon).

Friends: Iris & Oraiyun Makina, Fyleon Azuki, Kioke Hymen, Azumi and Arashi, Ytrahnr and Kage (2nd season and on?...)

Rivals/Enemies: Vis, Kage, Ytrahnr, Lui, Free, Josh (he doesn't like the dude)

Storyline is TBD

I cannot draw okay?

I know he's not the most diverse or interesting character but what do you guys think? Any other reasons why he could be nominated? And what characters do you want nominated?

I vote Rykos.
Guys if you're not putting up your own character, just say the name you want and vote it later.
There are three Rykos votes, one Tucker vote, and one Arashi vote.
Deleted post
**Borrowed Ayane/Dragunix's format :x
Here's my entry, hope  you guys enjoy reading it
actually i have another variation of storyline, let me know if we can submit 2

My Character: Sakamoto Kazuma (family name sakamoto, given name Kazuma) 
Nicknames from friends etc, Kaz kun, kazzy, sword fanatic 

Reason: Kazuma is a protagonists no one have seen before. Rather than starting off relatively average or slightly above average kid, he is in his late teens having stopped blading for various reasons etc. Since, he's older and is not the typical shonen we see as the protagonist usually, Various reasons compelled him to start over again in Burst. Utilizing his experience and intellect rather than relying on the avatars, until he realizes what potential he was missing out on and begun to have more trust and faith in his Bey.

Intro: Kazuma is introduced during the first episode, where he is shown traveling through a town. Noticing kids gathered outside a bey shop in Beytown Japan/ Beyville USA (depends on the setting) He suddenly remembers the fun he had in his younger years, suddenly realizing he hasn't seen his bey in a long time, he rushes home and frantically searches for it.

He finally finds it hidden deep in the attic/basement in a locked away box, opening it the bey seemingly shines to him.

unable to remember why he stopped something he used to love so much, he dusts off his old gear, and heads out to try and reignite the passion he had.

Bey: Sword Knight - A powerful attack type with a fierce contact point and heavy weight with a driver that is like an awakened Variable. It utilizes the weight and the crazy speed of the variable, somehow controlling it somewhat and is able to smash his opponents

(real world equivalent would be something like Sieg Excalibur layer, 7 star , Variable)

Avatar: not revealed until much much later, it is simply a simple yet imposing sword at first

Friends: Best friend/rival Kazuki hattori uses a Defensive bey, and was consistently playing(didn't have the gap like Kazuma) and is considered  to be one of the best Defensive style players.

Rivals/Enemies:  To be added
(Nov. 23, 2017  4:33 PM)Bersilus Wrote: **Borrowed Dragunix's format Lips_sealed
Here's my entry, hope you guys enjoy reading it

My Character: Sakamoto Kazuma

Reason: Kazuma is a protagonists no one have seen before. Rather than starting off relatively average or slightly above average kid, he is in his late teens having stopped blading for various reasons etc. Since, he's older and is not the typical shonen we see as the protagonist usually, Various reasons compelled him to start over again in Burst. Utilizing his experience and intellect rather than relying on the avatars, until he realizes what potential he was missing out on and begun to have more trust and faith in his Bey.

Intro: Kazuma is introduced during the first episode, where he is shown traveling through a town. Noticing kids gathered outside a bey shop in Beytown Japan/ Beyville USA (depends on the setting) He suddenly remembers the fun he had in his younger years, suddenly realizing he hasn't seen his bey in a long time, he rushes home and frantically searches for it.

He finally finds it hidden deep in the attic/basement in a locked away box, opening it the bey seemingly shines to him.

unable to remember why he stopped something he used to love so much, he dusts off his old gear, and heads out to try and reignite the passion he had.

Bey: Sword Knight - A powerful attack type with a fierce contact point and heavy weight with a driver that is like an awakened Variable. It utilizes the weight and the crazy speed of the variable, somehow controlling it somewhat and is able to smash his opponents

Avatar: not revealed until much much later, it is simply a simple yet imposing sword at first

Friends: Best friend/rival Kazuki hattori uses a Defensive bey, and was consistently playing(didn't have the gap like Kazuma) and is considered to be one of the best Defensive style players.

Rivals/Enemies: To be added

Actually, I believe I was the first one to recommend that format (I felt having that information was crucial for deciding if they were "protagonist ready"). But, besides that, nice character!
(Nov. 23, 2017  4:37 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  4:33 PM)Bersilus Wrote: **Borrowed Dragunix's format :x

Friends: Best friend/rival Kazuki hattori uses a Defensive bey, and was consistently playing(didn't have the gap like Kazuma) and is considered  to be one of the best Defensive style players.

Actually, I believe I was the first one to recommend that format (I felt having that information was crucial for deciding if they were "protagonist ready"). But, besides that, nice character!

oops sorry i will credit you too, i just based it on this thread :x

on a side note, i think the voting should start once all entries are in :x
(Nov. 23, 2017  4:48 PM)Bersilus Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  4:37 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: Actually, I believe I was the first one to recommend that format (I felt having that information was crucial for deciding if they were "protagonist ready"). But, besides that, nice character!

oops sorry i will credit you too, i just based it on this thread :x

No problem, it's fine. I just wanted to say I created it, so I could specify why (but, I understand thinking Dragunix made it, they do make good formats). And, yes, I agree.
Deleted post
((Deleted))
Deleted post
((Deleted))
(Nov. 23, 2017  4:59 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Is he/she gonna help on the series as well or no?

Its a He, and he could very well be a character like Tyson's older brother if he ends up not being the protagonist.
Smile
(Nov. 23, 2017  4:33 PM)Bersilus Wrote: **Borrowed Ayane/Dragunix's format Lips_sealed

(real world equivalent would be something like Sieg Excalibur layer, 7 star , Variable)

wow Bersilus....Thats just fantastic...amazing...
Deleted post