Organizing in Vancouver

Looking to organize WBO community events. Have 4 japanese standard stadiums and some hasbro stadiums for recreational open play. Anyone in Vancouver interested in co-organizing? Just gauging interest. Looking at standard format.
You'd be better off trying to look for interest in the Communities section first. I wish you luck, and don't forget to try and look for a Vancouver region thread that may already exist in the Communities section first!
(Sep. 07, 2021  6:44 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: You'd be better off trying to look for interest in the Communities section first. I wish you luck, and don't forget to try and look for a Vancouver region thread that may already exist in the Communities section first!

(Sep. 07, 2021  6:44 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: You'd be better off trying to look for interest in the Communities section first. I wish you luck, and don't forget to try and look for a Vancouver region thread that may already exist in the Communities section first!

You'd be better off looking for interest first in the Communities section. Congratulations, and don't forget to look for a local Vancouver region thread in the Communities section first!