Organizers' Circle forum is born! And a clean-up of the WBO General forum

This is all fantastic news. Now, how will the ides and tips organizer members create reach the rest of the tourtament community? Will it be the responsibility of all general tourney participants and 1st time organizers to check for the information themselves, or after an idea/improvment is "approved" will this become public information? If so, how?

People with both bolded and advanced privalage get to only pick one decoration? Bummer, I was looking foward to seeing some users with epic bold and italic names, haha

Who knows everyone? The next WBO innovation may involve underlines! haha

Beydays?! win...

I assure you all, Kai-V was not kidding when she said there was more to come. But I will not spoil anything Wink
Can the co-hosts get access??
(Mar. 30, 2012  11:55 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: This is all fantastic news. Now, how will the ides and tips organizer members create reach the rest of the tourtament community? Will it be the responsibility of all general tourney participants and 1st time organizers to check for the information themselves, or after an idea/improvment is "approved" will this become public information? If so, how?

I think it is the same concept as the Advanced Forum : if you want to know advanced matters of Beyblade, then look there, you have to take the initiative yourself.

Plus, seriously, I would not allow someone to host a tournament under the name of the World Beyblade Organization if they did not know about all the forums we have, which is just basic knowledge ...
I tested to see if it worked, and it won't let me. I am probably not going to post very often, but the bold name would be pretty cool.
I just added you now.
"DJ studio " would make for a cooler name since we are blader DJ's.
I hope this "cleanup" helps get teams active... aaaanyway thx Kai-V for the new forums and updating people on macro warnings.
well im looking forward to it
Beydays ha. I don't think we're going to have one in Sydney, to be honest we haven't had a tournament since last December....
(Apr. 01, 2012  12:07 AM)NaLu Wrote: Beydays ha. I don't think we're going to have one in Sydney, to be honest we haven't had a tournament since last December....

It just takes one person to take the initiative.
This seems like a great idea!

Might get started on organizing a tournament in Melbourne for beyday if no one else takes the reins.
(Mar. 30, 2012  7:46 PM)Deikailo Wrote: "DJ studio " would make for a cooler name since we are blader DJ's.

All my yeses.

I do like this new bold names thing. It kind of freaked me out in a way, haha. I hope to hold a BeyDays tournament, I just need to get the people together.
(Apr. 01, 2012  12:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It just takes one person to take the initiative.
And when that one person's initiative is ignored? Then what?
(Apr. 02, 2012  5:30 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2012  12:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It just takes one person to take the initiative.
And when that one person's initiative is ignored? Then what?
True that. I have tried and given up on having a tourney in my area because I kept getting shot down.
(Apr. 03, 2012  5:00 AM)PunkBlader Wrote: True that. I have tried and given up on having a tourney in my area because I kept getting shot down.

You never even made any Event Proposal, what are you talking about ? And how, if you never even made one actual attempt, is it possible that you "kept" getting shot down ? If it has not happened once, then surely it never happened more than twice ...

Cool if you have something against us, but do not lie to anybody and keep it in your head ...
as much as i wouldn't call my tournament "successful" enough to be in the Organizers' Circle, i would love to share some info...

either way, i think this is an AMAZING idea in my opinion. great job guys Grin