[Oregon USA] *Insert Beyblade Pun here* Tournament!

Then just use it for points? Even if the two accounts are the same IP as mine, and never post?
I might be able to show up were is this taking place?
(Apr. 29, 2011  1:18 AM)Nano Wrote: Then just use it for points? Even if the two accounts are the same IP as mine, and never post?
She'll understand it. Just take a group photo of the tournament to cover any suspicion.
(Apr. 29, 2011  1:19 AM)Sasukia Wrote: I might be able to show up were is this taking place?
To both Las Vegas and Oregon?
(Apr. 29, 2011  1:22 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2011  1:18 AM)Nano Wrote: Then just use it for points? Even if the two accounts are the same IP as mine, and never post?
She'll understand it. Just take a group photo of the tournament to cover any suspicion.
(Apr. 29, 2011  1:19 AM)Sasukia Wrote: I might be able to show up were is this taking place?
To both Las Vegas and Oregon?

Hell yaa, Wait which time does this one take place?

Hillsboro, Oregon.

Wait, you said the same about LS. Are you going to clone yourself??
(Apr. 29, 2011  1:24 AM)Nano Wrote:

Hillsboro, Oregon.

Wait, you said the same about LS. Are you going to clone yourself??

Maybe, I don't know if i am going to Vegas? It's getting stupid.
(Apr. 29, 2011  1:39 AM)Sasukia Wrote: Maybe, I don't know if i am going to Vegas? It's getting stupid.
That's a very flaky statement. Ink is working hard on his tournament, too. It's terrible to commit and then to withdraw because "it sounds stupid".
It's a really long drive you know...

I don't think Deikailo would travel 8 hours for a tournament...
I am on the 21st Tongue_out

But that's also because I'm going with Shippuden and I'm probably going to be hosting a tournament in a different state the following day.
Stop bragging Deikailo. It makes me sad Unhappy

People that might come:
Kanato Dolsrin
beyreaper
Unknown name 1
Unknown name 2
Nano

My friend has other friends that Beyblade, I'll just mention world rankings to them...
If it makes you feel any better, I'm incredibly nervous about my car breaking down. If my car breaks down at any point during my trip, I'll have to abandon my car. I'm going to bring my title with me in case it does because that means I have to sell my car on spot for whatever I can get.

This is all a gamble on my part.

Did you try that idea I had with yu-gi-oh?
What idea with YGO? Go to TRU and start battling?
You'd have to be outside TRU and Beyblading. You can't be in the store doing it. I checked yesterday.

Find local YGO tournaments and Beyblade there.
I see. However, most YGO players here are addicted to YGO. They most likely won't want to play Beyblade.
You'd be surprised. Some of them play because they don't know about Beyblade. Others may not play hardcore, but would like to play all the same.
I've been to a YGO tournament before, it's hardcore stuff. The shop it's at wouldn't allow it though. The people would be too busy anyways.
hm, quite the conversation here, and quite honestly i would drive for 8 hours to go to an tourny LOL. heck, if the people in MONTANA can get one together i want to go.....or Colorado. not only that i could totally right it off as a tax right off *im so evil*

anyways reading your old conversations, the going and beyblading in a toy store is a great idea, meny years ago i did it with me and a bunch of freinds not only that they let us use their stadiums. and we got alot of people to play and buy stuff. it was so fun!

besides when do you plan to have your tourny anyways. it better not be when i have a meatting to go to or something. *fluster* but anyway like your doing already you can basicly count me in on anything. *maybe*
I can always count on you Dolsrin!

I want to have it on Beyday. Don't know how that'll work...
prbably oh and nano may i ask when that is.......better not be this month i actully might be gone for a few weeks to CA for a meeting and a anime con. i would be *fluster, fluster, fluster*
The last weekend of this month...
(May. 05, 2011  12:09 AM)Emersonmartinez Wrote: can I join I live in new jersay

As in the other side of the US, New Jersey?
(May. 04, 2011  5:42 AM)Nano Wrote: The last weekend of this month...

oh no, i cant, i'll be in a manditory meetting than going to a anime con down in the CA bey area, i'll be gone for a week and a half.