[Open] ~ Luck's Signature & Avatar Shop ~ [Open]

OK. Beyblade related?
how do i add it? (im new dont juge me)
Yo Luck, I am in jjepic180's team Inferno so please could I have the same as jjepic180 except that I would like a Torch Gemios or any other gemios that looks good. I would.like the word inferno exactly like jjepic180.
I won't don't worry.
[img] http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak...8776_n.jpg [/img]
^^ Just copy and paste that into your signature ^^
In future, you just need the URL of the image, and then [img] infront of it and [/img] at the end. (NO SPACES BETWEEN THE CODE AND URL THOUGH, I JUST DID IT SO THAT IT DOESN'T SHOW THE PICTURE!! XD)
(Nov. 04, 2012  8:21 PM)thermal106 Wrote: Yo Luck, I am in jjepic180's team Inferno so please could I have the same as jjepic180 except that I would like a Torch Gemios or any other gemios that looks good. I would.like the word inferno exactly like jjepic180.

OK... Although it might not be the exact same. . . but similar, yeah.
(Nov. 04, 2012  8:21 PM)thermal106 Wrote: Yo Luck, I am in jjepic180's team Inferno so please could I have the same as jjepic180 except that I would like a Torch Gemios or any other gemios that looks good. I would.like the word inferno exactly like jjepic180.

How's this?
[Image: 68384_282051485247467_1072907655_n.jpg]
(Nov. 04, 2012  6:51 PM)Beychamp76 Wrote: oh wait try this
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/3...00-341.jpg
only ginga
not pegasus

You mean like This??
[Image: 249368_282055888580360_2128867126_n.jpg]
That is perfect
Thanks a lot
Signature
Size:normal
Text:Hey I just met you, and this is crazy,but my names Zelda,so save me maybe
Everything else:a golden triforce in each corner with Link and Ganondurf fighting.
Sorry to do this to you Luck, I really like it, but I made another sig and I'm going to use that to promote my shop.
1: No problem
2: OK. I'm getting GIMP at my dads, so it should be ... different? IDK. I'm downloading it now.
3: I'll do it, But whatdya mean by 'normal size'?? And I don't know what a triforce is...
4: Seriously Tired, Well, ok then.
5: No problem
To answer what a triforce is... it's a mark on the main character in The Legend of Zelda's hand. Just google it. And I'm really sorry about the sig thing... I'll put it in my sig under my collection of old sigs though!
OKOK.
NOTE TO ALL: UNLESS GIMP FINALLY WORKS AT MY DAD'S , I CANNOT MAKE ANYTHING UNTIL LATE SUNDAY! Unhappy Sorry.
could i have perseus the beyblade attacking? and elekid charging up with electricity and also have Nationsbeyblade in a kind of Final Fantasy font and could i also have the buster sword in the background?
Um....
Format?? xD
From that I got like 2 different backgrounds... confused :L
BTW, I'll do it ASAP When I get back to my mums (around sunday))
(Nov. 08, 2012  9:53 PM)Luck Wrote: Um....
Format?? xD

You know, if he doesn't follow the format, you're allowed to say no. On top of that, he requested the same thing in my shop.
WHATS A FORMAT!?!?!?!?!!??!!!!!??!?!?!?!?!?!
Its in the OP...:
Code:
Signature or avatar?:
Size:
Text:
LINKS!!:
Everything else:
(Nov. 08, 2012  10:24 PM)ukdl123 Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2012  9:53 PM)Luck Wrote: Um....
Format?? xD

You know, if he doesn't follow the format, you're allowed to say no. On top of that, he requested the same thing in my shop.
Um... I'd never reject his request xD
Although it is a problem if he posts in multiple shops.....

Synth: Thanks Smile
:3
Signature or avatar?: Signature
Size:500x200
Text: Team Bey Strikers!!!
LINKS!!:
Everything else:A Backround Also flames around the text(if you can do) And i Would like to have Gingka Next to Big Bang Pegasus And Kyoya next to Fang leone and also Ryuga next to L-Drago Destructor at the Bottom
OK, I'll try tomorrow.
I'm back! Smile
I'm doing all (As many as possible) right now...
(Nov. 05, 2012  12:08 AM)Voltage Wrote: I want to see what you can do
Signature
150x400
No text
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn20/...rillex.png
http://www.metatroniks.net/wp-content/up...iginal.jpg

Give it a cool green color scheme and some nice lighting effects.

Here: [Image: 602514_284535054999110_241246406_n.jpg]
A-bit rushed, since you're not actually gonna use it, and my shops quite busy ATM.
(Nov. 11, 2012  7:02 AM)IroniC Wrote: :3
Signature or avatar?: Signature
Size:500x200
Text: Team Bey Strikers!!!
LINKS!!:
Everything else:A Backround Also flames around the text(if you can do) And i Would like to have Gingka Next to Big Bang Pegasus And Kyoya next to Fang leone and also Ryuga next to L-Drago Destructor at the Bottom

I think this is what you asked for:
[Image: 305536_284553358330613_2030935457_n.jpg]

To all other requests: There is some un-clarified information in all of the request that i've not yet done.
Okay Thx It Looks Great!
HEEY luck do you make animations?please tell me if you do.
If I am not mistaken, he specified that he can't in the OP. Read that first before posting.