~Ontario, Canada~ Team Osu! [Rhythm is Just a Click Away]

The Team Beyblade

[Image: goldface.png][Image: goldface.png][Image: goldface.png][Image: goldface.png][Image: goldface.png][Image: goldface.png][Image: goldface.png][Image: goldface.png][Image: goldface.png][Image: goldface.png]
[Image: goldface.png][Image: goldface.png][Image: goldface.png][Image: goldface.png][Image: goldface.png]

[Image: silverface.png][Image: silverface.png][Image: silverface.png][Image: silverface.png][Image: silverface.png][Image: silverface.png][Image: silverface.png][Image: silverface.png][Image: silverface.png][Image: silverface.png]
[Image: silverface.png][Image: silverface.png][Image: silverface.png][Image: silverface.png][Image: silverface.png]

[Image: bronzeface.png][Image: bronzeface.png][Image: bronzeface.png][Image: bronzeface.png][Image: bronzeface.png][Image: bronzeface.png][Image: bronzeface.png][Image: bronzeface.png][Image: bronzeface.png][Image: bronzeface.png]
[Image: bronzeface.png][Image: bronzeface.png][Image: bronzeface.png]

Team Record: 3-2
Team Round Record: 40-29 [58% Win Rate]
________________________________________________________________________________​_

The Dream Team

1234beyblade [C]
MFB | 1763 | #3
BST | 1310 | #1

Mitsu
MFB | 1648 | #9
BST | 1247 | #4

Pyrus10000
MFB | 1497 | #30
BST | 1032 | #36

Team Osu is a Ontario-based team, which consist of these following members: 1234beyblade, Mitsu, and Pyrus10000.

Now everyone: let's show our (Cookiezi) power as a team and not get a game over! Let's go BeyPoint farming!

Osu! Epicness!
You guys still looking for a sub?
(Jul. 24, 2015  2:04 AM)BAWB18 Wrote: You guys still looking for a sub?

Yes, we are in fact looking for a sub still, but i am afraid you do not meet some criteria of joining this team, first being a generally good rank (meaning about top 100), and secondly having good knowledge of the competitive meta game of beyblade (in the past tournaments it showed that you relied on others to build you good combos and not actually making them yourself, which shows lack of knowledge in the competitive meta game). Sorry but you can try again once you prove that you reach those criteria.
I'm having no luck with Team Mercury, and I think I have reached the criteria you expect.
Your ranking had jumped quite a bit, yes, but you still relied on a Dark Knight Girago combo U wot m8 had gave you. Unfortunately, we're afraid you still haven't met the criteria. Unhappy
Team Osu! has recently hit a huge mile stone! We as a team that consits of 1234beyblade, Mitsu, and Pyrus10000 have taken the top three positions at the recent tournament 2spooky4beys. This is the first time ever that we have taken top three in a tournament, we were very happy to do so.

Also congratulations to Pyrus10000 for placing first, now all the tram Osu! members have at least 1 Gold Face each!
Hi! This time I am confident that I have met the criteria needed to join the team.