Side Scrollers
116 Park Ave
12:30 pm on 09/16/2023
Hosted by
  Sniper
Contact Host
Format
X

Most official Beyblade X gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
3on3

Three Beyblades are prepared for each First Stage match, with all three being used.

Read more
Admission
5 cash  or Free with Passport*

Free entry with Blader Passport

Support the WBO by purchasing a Blader Passport and get unlimited access to WBO tournaments and monthly giveaways of new releases!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Format:
This is a Beyblade X event that will be utilizing the 1on1 format. Please read the Beyblade X Rulebook prior to confirming your attendance to ensure that you or your child have the appropriate equipment to compete.

Please be advised that this tournament will make use of the following Unanked Clauses in addition to, or in place of, rules listed in the Format Rulebook:

Decorated Parts Prohibition
Bladers may not use parts that have been decorated in the following ways for this Tournament:
  • Parts that have been painted/clear-coated unofficially.

• Parts that have been decorated with unofficial/homemade stickers.
[*]
Host:
Sniper

This event will be held indoors at Side Scrollers.

Time:
As the tournament will start promptly at 12:30pm, please plan to arrive around 12pm when registration will begin. Registration will close at 12:20pm. Confirming your attendance on the WBO event page does not substitute for registration at the venue.

If you know in advance that you will be late, please post in this thread or contact someone at the event and depending on the circumstances we can perhaps still include you if we know you will arrive soon.

I will not be accepting any player, pre-registered or not past 12:20pm!!

Participants:
This event will cap out at 20 players

Stadium:
The BX-10 Xtreme Stadium.

Prizes:
TBD

Other Information:
Please come prepared. It is helpful for both hosts and judges if all participants bring at least one Takara Tomy or Hasbro-manufactured Beyblade of their own and more than one launcher when possible. Additionally, parents of children under the age of 13 must be present for the duration of the event, as tournament end times can be difficult to estimate, and we would hate for someone to be left behind once it is over.

I will have loaner parts with launchers at each stadium so everyone can play!

Spread the Word!
Are you as excited about the festivities as we are?! If so, be sure to tell your friends about it! And if you haven't already, follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook!
@worldbeyblade
WorldBeybladeOrganization

Spread the word!
#BEYBLADE #NJBEYBLADE #WBO

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
This sounds so exciting, I’m planning to bring my nephew!
A shame I don't have Beyblade X as of yet, but it is real cool to see Side Scrollers as the venue.
I would join if it was ranked
this is my first time coming to a beyblade tournament in a while even though this is beyblade x can i buy beyblade burst parts off of someone that's going I'm looking to collect some more burst parts.
the parts i want are,
ultimate reboot
jolt driver
extend + driver
h gear
s gear
d gear
rage Longinus (full bey)
Brave Valkyrie (full bey)
lost Longinus (full bey)
please somebody let me know if they have ANY OF these parts we can negotiate on price. I'm willing to pay good money for this so don't pass me up !
(takara tomy only!!!)
(Aug. 29, 2023  5:21 AM)Vincen Wrote: this is my first time coming to a beyblade tournament in a while even though this is beyblade x  can i buy beyblade burst parts off of someone that's going I'm looking to collect some more burst parts.
the parts i want are,
ultimate reboot
jolt driver
extend + driver
h gear
s gear
d gear
rage Longinus (full bey)
lost Longinus (full bey)
please somebody let me know if they have ANY OF these parts we can negotiate on price. I'm willing to pay good money for this so don't pass me up !
(takara tomy only!!!)

I dont have any of those parts but id also be ready to sell parts at this tournament!
(Aug. 29, 2023  12:59 AM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote: A shame I don't have Beyblade X as of yet, but it is real cool to see Side Scrollers as the venue.

Come through. I’ll have extras to play with

(Aug. 29, 2023  2:44 AM)Spinning Lego Wrote: I would join if it was ranked

Then join for the practice and the prizes. I might have my shark edges by then

(Aug. 29, 2023  5:21 AM)Vincen Wrote: this is my first time coming to a beyblade tournament in a while even though this is beyblade x  can i buy beyblade burst parts off of someone that's going I'm looking to collect some more burst parts.
the parts i want are,
ultimate reboot
jolt driver
extend + driver
h gear
s gear
d gear
rage Longinus (full bey)
lost Longinus (full bey)
(takara tomy only!!!)
I’ll bring my stuff for you to go through. So glad to hear you coming back.
Can anyone let me borrow a beyblade x launcher as I accidently bought the grip thinking it was a launcher or just keep a spare one if i can only for the duration of the tornament
(Sep. 01, 2023  2:27 AM)MasterBeebo Wrote: Can anyone let me borrow a beyblade x launcher as I accidently bought the grip thinking it was a launcher or just keep a spare one if i can only for the duration of the tornament

In the tournament rules it says sniper will be lending out parts so i think he would let you use a launcher
(Sep. 01, 2023  3:01 AM)Vincen Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2023  2:27 AM)MasterBeebo Wrote: Can anyone let me borrow a beyblade x launcher as I accidently bought the grip thinking it was a launcher or just keep a spare one if i can only for the duration of the tornament

In the tournament rules it says sniper will be lending out parts so i think he would let you use a launcher

Okay just wanted to know thanka
edit: i ordered a dransword hopefully it comes before the tourney because it comes with a laucher
Is there any president for good x combos?
(Sep. 02, 2023  5:20 PM)LegendV3 Wrote: Is there any president for good x combos?

Not really but he'll scythe combos seem to be good
Pretty cool to see an event that is local. I lived the town over didn’t know there were bladers in the area. Do you guys host there often?
(Sep. 05, 2023  9:38 PM)Pinoy Blader Wrote: Pretty cool to see an event that is local. I lived the town over didn’t know there were bladers in the area. Do you guys host there often?

Actually it'll be the first time hosting there and I hope to host there often
(Sep. 06, 2023  8:06 PM)Sniper Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2023  9:38 PM)Pinoy Blader Wrote: Pretty cool to see an event that is local. I lived the town over didn’t know there were bladers in the area. Do you guys host there often?

W
I really hope i don't see any people using Shark edge cause that'll be a problem 😭😭
(Sep. 06, 2023  8:06 PM)Sniper Wrote:

That’s great! I just saw in my messages that we’ve spoken years ago lol.  
I don’t blade anymore but,if you have another one , I’ll buy a blade and come through
How many X Stadiums are you bringing?
Bladers! There is a tournament update. I’ve decided to make this a 3v3 Ranked event. There will be extra parts if you don’t have a full deck when it’s your turn for a match. But I believe every bladder should have enough by now
I know it's way too late, but is it still possible I can attend? If not I understand
(Sep. 16, 2023  5:35 AM)TDNJay726 Wrote: I know it's way too late, but is it still possible I can attend? If not I understand

Absolutely there’s still four spots left. Hit the join tournament button at the top of the event
I’m here at the venue
On our way, in the bus 163 heading over there.
I'm gonna be a bit late can someone let sniper know