One Hit Wonder Big Bang Pegasus W105R2F

W105 instead of something lower? Explain why you did that. Mr.N - I think it's a bit different. This is actually testing an actual combo. Not just Big Bang.
(Apr. 28, 2011  10:37 PM)GaleForce Wrote: W105 instead of something lower? Explain why you did that. Mr.N - I think it's a bit different. This is actually testing an actual combo. Not just Big Bang.

But didn't the Big Bang Discussion already test this?

Edit - I mean the 145 version, and I don't see how W105 can be any better than 85, S130 etc.
So now he can test other parts/heights against his combo, because 145 is already tested.
(Apr. 28, 2011  10:57 PM)GaleForce Wrote: So now he can test other parts/heights against this.

I don't really understand your post. What is "this"?
Edited. Thanks for noticing.
yes Ok Thanks For You! :\:\

The ผลบอล provide a deposit of silver jewelry, including the amount you want to leave behind after each ผลบอล.
(Apr. 28, 2011  5:09 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2011  5:07 PM)StormHollow Wrote: But in the BBP Discussion BBP got high win rates when in 230 it was BBP 230RF/R2F in Upper Mode

really could you link me to the results, also what was it against?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Big-Bang...Discussion Read 'em and Weep. It's in Upper Mode, check the one where Oki uses 230. Also in ODA Mode (Omni-Directional Attack). It does well on an 85 too. For 230: MF-H Libra R145CS
For 85: MF-H Libra R145CS
Although , I think the Results will improve once theres testing on TH170. That, And if I get lucky enough to Get Beat Lynx, I'll test it then.
try against mf-h basalt bull gb145 rs
(Apr. 30, 2011  1:15 AM)sasuke41915 Wrote: try against mf-h basalt bull gb145 rs
Nano said, GB145 is outclassed. Maybe BD145 or 230.
You don't want to put win rates down to 0% with right spin Attackers with BD145 and 230 though, especially if they're low.
I just want to see if this bey is really a "one hit wonder". So can someone test this?
I tested it against Basalt Aquario DF 145 WD...it hardly won 3 matches out of the 10 and Aquario won by OS..Big Bang by KO
In what stadium? Did you use a Beylauncher?
I used the stadium which we get with BB-107 DX set and I used the Hasbro launcher and ripcord
(May. 01, 2011  8:13 AM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: I used the stadium which we get with BB-107 DX set and I used the Hasbro launcher and ripcord

Re-test with 20 matches and use the grip+launcher you get with the BBP DX Set.
The problem with the grip+launcher is that...I am not used to launching with the string launcher so my shoot is really bad..but I can easily do sliding shot with the hasbro launcher w/o grip...still if u want me to test it with string launcher I'll do so..at least it will improve my launching technique with string launcher