Omg kid got kh cards and video to prove it!

Goofy foil card?! Holy carp, I must obtain one.
Yes, you should get the whole collection also. This game is the next magic/yugioh
I can't believe you're the first guy here to get these. Man, you're so cool. Thanks for the video!
Because the Kingdom Hearts card game kicks carp, that's why! If you're unable to see the superiority of it over all other games, then you're just a douche.

Man, I can't believe you got those foil cards. Especially Goofy and Tinkerbell. Heist man, you're really lucky.
dont fear artie. dont be jealous. halo has a very poor quality card game. the end is near for your little word. the end is near.
Halo's gay. It only has a game from the Gaybox 3shitty. Kingdom Hearts, meanwhile, has literally the greatest games ever. KH2 was a masterpiece, and Halo 3 can't even compare.
tyson4ever Wrote:dont fear artie. dont be jealous. halo doesnt have, nor will ever have a trading card game. the end is near for your little word. the end is near.

[Image: bungie1185_250.jpg]
so my gundam is getting here this thurs/fri

discuss
My thought:

Is it possible to IP ban someone from beywiki? I'd love it if someone banned this idiot permanently.

Artie Wrote:so my gundam is getting here this thurs/fri

discuss

Lucky XD. Congrats. You'll have hours of fun, and then the Gundam will be stored somewhere, to collect dust as you stare at it every day. Chocked
Ssssshhhhh elmo. dont get angry at me because of jealousy. everyone wants kh cards now, their the new thing.
Lmao. Anyone this obsessed with a game series needs to go get some help from a psychiatrist.
But Kingdom Hearts is amazing, dude. I don't think you understand how great this series is?

Have you ever read the book Macbeth? Well Sora would straight up grind Macbeth's carp into dust! He's just that cool! And these cards, well, now everyone can be in Kingdom Hearts even if they don't own a Playstation 2!
i feel like setting you on fire now

---

oh oh oh gundams. take pics as soon as you build them.
tyson4ever Wrote:dont fear artie. dont be jealous. halo has a very poor quality card game. the end is near for your little word. the end is near.

almost carp myself hahahha
"halo has poor card game"

well guess what, all card games suck (yes even your precious KH game), now carp off Brandon
i have pics of my gundams...i think. ill see about putting some up eventually
gundams are okay, but cant compare to kh cards. at least toto is one of the only nice people to post here.
Silver Kane Wrote:
tyson4ever Wrote:dont fear artie. dont be jealous. halo has a very poor quality card game. the end is near for your little word. the end is near.

almost carp myself hahahha
"halo has poor card game"

well guess what, all card games suck (yes even your precious KH game), now carp off Brandon

lmfao he edited his post

check my post for the original
lmao artie is putting words in my mouth.

PS KH CARD GAME RULES!
tyson4ever Wrote:lmao artie is putting words in my mouth.

thats one place to start. eventually my foot is going to find its way to your carp. seriously no one cares
tyson4ever Wrote:lmao artie is putting words in my mouth.

PS KH CARD GAME RULES!

really?

really?
Bambi does not beat

FOIL TINKERBELL!!

"Wow, that. is. amazing."