Omg kid got kh cards and video to prove it!

if you didnt care you wouldnt have replied! he shoots he scores! how you like that silver kane! how you like it!?
He likes it as much as you like your new TINKERBELL FOIL, YAYYYY!!!
kinda hard to not carp reply when it's all over the forum

how old are you btw?
Alice Wrote:He likes it as much as you like your new TINKERBELL FOIL, YAYYYY!!!

Indeed I do.
lol tinkerbell is actually a good card. my age! younger than you silver kane! younger than most of these high school graduates who have no lives but to chat about beyblades with their little leader tamer brad! aw whenya all gonna move on in life?!
tyson4ever Wrote:lol tinkerbell is actually a good card. my age! younger than you silver kane! younger than most of these high school graduates who have no lives but to chat about beyblades with their little leader tamer brad! aw whenya all gonna move on in life?!

Can I suck your carp plz
tyson4ever Wrote:lol tinkerbell is actually a good card. my age! younger than you silver kane! younger than most of these high school graduates who have no lives but to chat about beyblades with their little leader tamer brad! aw whenya all gonna move on in life?!
lol

I still have 2 years left of highschool carp

+ I don't like beyblade, I'm here for the community. now, why the hell are you here if you don't like beyblade?
who said i dont like beyblade. the new era is here. kh cards rule. alice: why did have to give such a weird response? i really dont like weird girls. tinkerbell is cool because she isnt weird.
tyson4ever Wrote:who said i dont like beyblade. the new era is here. kh cards rule. alice: why did have to give such a weird response? i really dont like weird girls. tinkerbell is cool because she isnt weird.

I know, you like

TINKERBELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Brad, PM me this guys IP and I'll find this guys parents name and number, if you want. Smile
lol think youre smart? dont even go there, stalker. its like youre obsessed with me. you should be getting obsessed with kh cards instead.
tyson4ever Wrote:lol think youre smart? dont even go there, stalker. its like youre obsessed with me. you should be getting obsessed with kh cards instead.

lol I couldn't care less about you, I'd just love to see you get owned
owned in what? kh cards. ill have the whole set by christmas. easy.
Silver Kane Wrote:Brad, PM me this guys IP and I'll find this guys parents name and number, if you want. Smile

what you should do is send that video to every one in his school and then see how much he preaches "kh cards rule!!!!"