Omega12's sigs and avatars.

Closed: I am no longer making sigs for people. Everyone who was on the list will still get their sig, but no NEW requests will be taken.
Can you make me a sig with Mercury anubis in the left, a big VS. in the middle and a bacon in the left. And an avatar that goes with it.
I'll start working on it tommorow. I was busy with another request.
can you make a avatar to go with my sig
(Feb. 05, 2011  2:55 AM)brielyranger Wrote: Can you make me a sig with Mercury anubis in the left, a big VS. in the middle and a bacon in the left. And an avatar that goes with it.

It looks like you already got your sig made. DO you still want me to make you one?

EarthEagle, How's this?

[Image: aquillaavvie-1.png]
(Feb. 06, 2011  9:13 PM)Omega12 Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2011  2:55 AM)brielyranger Wrote: Can you make me a sig with Mercury anubis in the left, a big VS. in the middle and a bacon in the left. And an avatar that goes with it.

It looks like you already got your sig made. DO you still want me to make you one?

Yes. I still want it. I just have an avatar and a signature for some days and then I change it.
Can you make me an avatar of Zoroark in a fire background that says Furious?
you need to work on the rendering but other than that its fine.
Since my other sig request is obviously not gonna happen (I've been waiting a long time) I guess I'll wright another here: Can you make me a sig with Ryuga and Ginga launching S Pegasis and LLDrago at eachother on a space backround. Near the top, have it say a big "Go Shoot!!!" and near the bottom my username. Thanks!
if you can make animated gif,can you pls make my avatar move like its spinning?
if not,can you make an avatar using my current avatar and my username in the middle?and make my name gold.tnx!
For the animated avatar. Yes I can do it, quite easily actually. However if you want it professionally done then you will have to supply me with the frames. Otherwise, I'll have to make the frames. It may not look as good, but I can do it.

Also, I have two other sigs I have to do before I can get to Thunder Pegasis and CyberPegasis.
can u make me one. can it say "dman12" and have a picture of thermal pisces to the right of it .can it have a grey abstract background.(if i have to pay anything dont bother doing it)
(Feb. 07, 2011  10:00 PM)dman12 Wrote: can u make me one. can it say "dman12" and have a picture of thermal pisces to the right of it .can it have a gey abstract background.(if i have to pay anything dont bother doing it)
Why the heck would you have to pay? Where would you even get that idea?
(Feb. 07, 2011  8:39 PM)Omega12 Wrote: For the animated avatar. Yes I can do it, quite easily actually. However if you want it professionally done then you will have to supply me with the frames. Otherwise, I'll have to make the frames. It may not look as good, but I can do it.

Also, I have two other sigs I have to do before I can get to Thunder Pegasis and CyberPegasis.

I dont want it to be professionaly made,and i can wait for a while
Can You make a sig with Damian and zeo on the left A Large TnkP Sign In the middle with boths bey on the left?
Can you make me a Sig that has zeo on the left and masamune on the right? hes name is masamune isn't it?
omega12 i got that idea coz a guy told me i had to pay on another one so i didnt do it
EarthEagle, How's this?

[Image: aquillaavvie-1.png]
[/quote]Great thnx
umm could you make me one with Faust and basalt horogium and a sig like that, also can they both say TheFusionRuler-font graffiti and colour purple,dark pink and red
Thanks in advanced, ask my any questions about it in PM and give it to me through PM
also could you make it the same size as my earth aquila sig
Could I have a sig that says 'BeybladeBattalion' on the right and on the left show Vulcan Horuseus top view. And next to the Vulcan Horuseus could you put a picture of Nile from MFBE. Could I have a red background? PM it to me please

Thanx, in advance!