Omega's Classic Beys - MFB Remakes.

Wow, these are really good especially Ray Dranzer, though Storm Dragoon should have more white.
I noticed that the heads in the Storm Dragoon clear wheel looks like Zeke from Zoids.
Those beys r awesome I think Ray Dranzer rules.
I like or am looking forward 2 Ray Dranzer
Ray Dranzer Looks Amazing . Amazing Work Hope To See More Soon.
(Oct. 12, 2010  12:25 PM)Omega Wrote: Hey everybody.

I was thinking recently, wouldn't it be cool just to see what the classic beys from the old series would look like in MFB/BMF form ? In my opinion, I wouldn't want them to be in the new anime or anything, but it would be cool just to see what they'd look like.

I decided to try and make some, I'll be updating them frequently and adding new ones from time to time. Let me know what you think, all negative and positive feedback is appreciated. (Remember, these are just rough drafts for the moment)

Ray Dranzer (Added on October 12, 2010)

Thermal Driger (Added on October 12, 2010)

Rock Draciel (Added on October 13, 2010)

Storm Dragoon (Added on October 20, 2010)

Burn Gaia Dragoon (Added on October 22, 2010)

Currently working on:
Galeon
Trygle
Griffolyon
Wolborg
(These won't be made for a while).

Note: Parts have been made from combining different official parts.

If you would like to use any of these pictures in your own artwork (signatures, posters, etc) please PM me or post here for permission first. Thanks.

i was quite impressed when is aw those beys especcialy draciel and dragoon they should totalyy bring them back and im just wondering waht are other parts
Hey everyone, it's been a while since I've updated this thread. Added Dark Galeon to the OP Joyful_3
nice, it looks comfortable with that design. nice come back bey.
Heh, these are cool. I really like the Galeon and Dranzer. For Trypio, I'd use Basalt Horogium as the base for the design because of how circular the Trypio attack ring was and how circular Basalt is. In other words, try making a Trypio.
(Oct. 22, 2010  8:41 AM)Robsta Wrote: Good job Omega. The Dranzer came out awesome in the end.

I would love to see Counter Draciel with leone 1 energy ring and I would love to see Vulcan driger with a silver energy ring also galaxy dragoon white galaxy wheel and a clear energy ring and finally I would want to see a quetzalcoatl wheel in blue with 105hf and a dranzer bit beast or lightning dranzer in blue or hades/hell black dranzer in black and green.