[Unanswered]  Old fan, new tops

Old fan here, I've been a fan since the plastic generation and I haven't seen/owned any Beyblades since the beginning of Zero G (I lost interest after 4D ended), and I either lost all of my Beys or handed them to my cousins. Is it a good time to get back in/buy products? Is stuff from Metal Fight still legal? Is the new anime worth a watch? I don't know anything about the new shows at all besides the "Bursting" mechanic, and I'm a little iffy on the 3 piece system.
(Sep. 08, 2018  1:15 AM)En0 Wrote: Old fan here, I've been a fan since the plastic generation and I haven't seen/owned any Beyblades since the beginning of Zero G (I lost interest after 4D ended), and I either lost all of my Beys or handed them to my cousins. Is it a good time to get back in/buy products? Is stuff from Metal Fight still legal? Is the new anime worth a watch? I don't know anything about the new shows at all besides the "Bursting" mechanic, and I'm a little iffy on the 3 piece system.
To start off its never a bad time to get back into Beyblade! Though there are some very annoying releases. I think you should buy some Burst Beyblades but if metal fight is your thing then go for it.

Second metal fight is still legal but uses limited format most of the time meaning 4D Wheels and Synchrom (a system from metal fight after 4D) are banned along with some tips and tracks.

Third the new Beyblade burst anime is ok. I don't think its as good as metal fight as it doesn't have the same action packed battle as before (just my opinion) but it isn't bad at all. There are some great moments in it but I find it pretty OK.

There are some interesting characters like Phi. He's pretty mysterious and came out of nowhere (literally fell into earth and set a whole forest on fire while walking out like someone cliche explosion scene lul) and basically wrecks everyone. There are other characters like Valt who are pretty strong as well. Right now he's has the title of the strongest blader.

So Beyblade burst is a new Beyblade where you have 3 parts that you click together to lock it in place. There are more parts that can go on it such as a frame but the main mechanic just uses 3 parts: Layer, Disc, and Driver. Basically you hit the other Beyblade and it has a chance to "burst". Pretty simple though there are a few more things to it.

How it clicks is it has teeth or upward spikes inside the middle of layer. Different layers have different lengths of teeth. The driver has a spring which will connect with the teeth to keep it in place. It also has different spring strengths. The combination of teeth on the layer and springs in the driver makes it easier or harder to burst. 

So that's pretty much it. Oh and if you're interested in buying some Burst Beyblades I could help you find a seller :)