Old Project: Let's shoot all those recolors! (Mission accomplished!)

(Sep. 07, 2012  4:29 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: hahah..i have some of the recolors that still not posted in the beywiki...man..i really hope i have a good camera..anyway..i will be just trying with have...

P/S:some of the photos i took were posted in the beywiki photo thread..some have no remarks while some have it..so i assume the one with no remarks got rejected?

Post them here again, or send me a private message.
I got some recolor but the sticker got damage a bit. Is that ok?
(Sep. 07, 2012  4:54 PM)Tyler Le Wrote: I got some recolor but the sticker got damage a bit. Is that ok?

As I told someone else, the only way we can judge is by you showing us an example of the damage.
Re-posting this for the new thread, unless it is up already. pics of Crystal Draciel F. Use them for beywiki as you see fit.

http://s926.photobucket.com/albums/ad107...aciel%20F/
(Sep. 07, 2012  5:37 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Re-posting this for the new thread, unless it is up already. pics of Crystal Draciel F. Use them for beywiki as you see fit.

Personally I still have the problem of not seeing the pictures on Photobucket in their original size, but they seem good enough for you to post on Beywiki, for the crystal recolour.
Do you have a picture of what the official stickers are supposed to look like ?

By the way, some of your photographs are blurry though.
So an album picture of a:
- Blue Pegasis Metal Wheel
http://s1112.photobucket.com/albums/k485...0peg%20MW/
There are many view and picture of different lights, angles and qualities so you can choose the best one to post on Beywiki.
Hope it helps Smile
More pictures (- Burn Phoenix 90WF Blizzard ver. Mercury Anubis 85 XF Legend ver.)
coming tomorrow
sorry it is a little dark
I think I 'll retake it tomorrow when it is in the morning.
The last few are the best, but there is still a lot of shadow. It looks like the light comes from behind you as the photographer, and that you are projecting this shadow, hah. Is it possible for you to be positioned elsewhere, and make sure that the white sheet is indeed a lot closer to white hah ?

Your other Beyblade recolours are definitely needed though.
(Sep. 07, 2012  6:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Do you have a picture of what the official stickers are supposed to look like ?

By the way, some of your photographs are blurry though.

Those are the official stickers. They've just been photocopied then printed out and put onto those beys.
(Sep. 07, 2012  6:22 PM)Ultra Wrote: Those are the official stickers. They've just been photocopied then printed out and put onto those beys.

OK, but is there a noticeable variation in shape, colour, lighting, etc. ?
I was worried about the blur and lighting. I think I'll retake some in the morning in daylight instead.

As Ultra said, the stickers are official. I've taken them off the Sticker Sheets thread. And, the stickers are a bit light shaded and blurred than original ones
Hm, I took pictures of my Poison Escolpio, sent them to Kai-V first to see whether they're too large, because it seemed that they dramatically increased the size of the page when opened.

I have a Poison Pegasus, I'll take some pictures of that, it's mint, stickers included, I suppose that I'll put them on.
http://imageshack.us/g/17/img7421k.jpg/

Are these usable? I have a couple more angles that I didn't upload if these aren't sufficient.
(Sep. 07, 2012  9:51 PM)Imperial Wrote: http://imageshack.us/g/17/img7421k.jpg/

Are these usable? I have a couple more angles that I didn't upload if these aren't sufficient.

The link is not working?
(Sep. 07, 2012  10:41 PM)Evo_Slayer Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2012  9:51 PM)Imperial Wrote: http://imageshack.us/g/17/img7421k.jpg/

The link is not working?

The link works for me so it must be your computer
(Sep. 07, 2012  5:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2012  5:37 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Re-posting this for the new thread, unless it is up already. pics of Crystal Draciel F. Use them for beywiki as you see fit.

Personally I still have the problem of not seeing the pictures on Photobucket in their original size, but they seem good enough for you to post on Beywiki, for the crystal recolour.

Consider it done. before I add them, would you like me to leave any of them out?

Also, weird that you cannot view them in full size. I just double click them.

Edit: I am not familiar with gallery images. They do not seem to use coding or even links to insert the images...I am having a bit of trouble adding my images to the gallery...
If you could re-take number's eleven, thirt-teen, and four-teen while trying to make them have less shadow / dark background it would make the picture's look a whole lot better, other then that they all seem to look fine.
That title ... just:
Anyways, its really nice that you're getting things organized. So that everyone has a structure to abide by Tongue_out I do agree with LT13, but re-colors should be a priority since they are a tad bit rare and sometimes they get used quickly.
For re-color's I'll be able to take a fairly good amount since I'm a collector and have managed to get quite a bit of them. I'll just take picture's of all the re-color's I have that aren't already pictured, even if they don't yet have an article, they will still be useful in the future.

If y'all could get another collector to try and take picture's as well, that would be extreamly helpful for the BeyWiki.

I'll try to get at least 20 more re-color blade's pictured over the weekend.
(Sep. 08, 2012  2:22 AM)Evo_Slayer Wrote: If you could re-take number's eleven, thirt-teen, and four-teen while trying to make them have less shadow / dark background it would make the picture's look a whole lot better, other then that they all seem to look fine.

LeonTempestXIII, I just want to tell you that Evo_Slayer is completely right in terms of which photographs need to be retaken.

Also, for Beywiki, you just go to Upload Files, and then you just use the files' names like this :

Code:
<gallery>
Image:DranzerS_AttackRing.jpg|Description
Image:DranzerS_WeightDisk.jpg|Dranzer S's Weight Disk
</gallery>
Most of those are very good, Benjohadi. Thank you. Your Galeon seems dirty though, hah.
oh..hahaha..i broke half of the glasses of my beyblade's shelf..they all are so dusty..but i always wipe them before photoshoot..but somehow..the dusts are still there..haha

EDIT:the blue galeon is added on the galeon article..
All of the Blue recolor Galeon are good, As for the Red Translucent Seaborg 2, they all seem good as well, minus the first one though.

The Pearl Cyber Dragoon is good to, except the seventh one, It seem's a bit blurry. If you could retake a picture for that seventh one (the close-up on the attack ring) that would be nice.

Other then that, they are all really good.