Old Cartoons

Recess was fricking awesome.
Code Lyoko FTW

Did anyone ever watch it ??? Grin
It looked pretty awful tbh. Also, it was only out like a year or two ago......was kinda too old for it. My brother said the theme sounds like a song by hellogoodbye. Can't remember which.
(Jun. 05, 2009  11:32 PM)Anu Wrote: Code Lyoko FTW

Did people ever watch this ??? Grin

haha ya

Too bad it ended...?
(Jun. 05, 2009  11:36 PM)Rocky Wrote: It looked pretty awful tbh. Also, it was only out like a year or two ago......was kinda too old for it. My brother said the theme sounds like a song by hellogoodbye. Can't remember which.

That was exactly what I thought when I first heard Here In Your Arms.

It was here in the UK quite a while back, I remember seeing it as a kid.

It was also pretty poor.
I've watched it, I quite liked it infact.
That's not realy an old cartoon though, it only came out last year or something.
Code Lyko is horrible, I think it bombed here lmao

"Code Lyko, we'll, we'll set it up, Code Lyko, Stronger after all!" Um no thanks.

Samurai Pizza Cats, Watership Down (I feel like I said this already...), Sherlock Holmes in the 22nd Century, and Archie's Weird Mysteries.
Watership down was also amazing. Not as good as the book but pretty damned good. I remember I had some sort of dance to the theme that I made up in the shower....
Anybody watch Hong Kong Phooey? I loved how he always jumped into the dumpster to get into his car. XD

EDIT: How could I have forgotten good old Speed Buggy the next best thing to Scooby Doo.
Hong Kong Phooey! Number one super guy...
Hong Kong Phooey! Quicker than the human eye!
Cybersix.

Thread over.
^^ I've never even heard of 'Cybersix' Confused
Wikipedia.org Wrote:Cybersix is a series of Argentine comic books created by writers Carlos Meglia and Carlos Trillo. The series first appeared in Spanish in November, 1993.

The heroine of the series is the eponymous character, Cybersix, a leather-clad artificial human superhero who by day operates behind the guise of a male high school literature teacher, and by night battles the monstrous biological weapons of her creator. She is aided in her adventures by her younger brother Cyber-29, who is reborn in the body of a black panther known as Data 7. The extended cast includes Cybersix's colleague and love interest Lucas Amato, a student named Lori in love with her male guise, a young street wise kid named Julian as well as other.

In 1995, the comics were adapted into a poorly-received live-action television series, and again in 1999 into a much more successful thirteen-episode animated series by TMS, with positive critical reception from sources like the Pulcinella Awards, which first aired in Canada on Teletoon and was later dubbed in several other countries.

Source

Here is an article (don't download the comic if you're young, or sensitive to the material the disclaimer on the site states) that explains the trails and tribulations the animated series faced. The shows official website can be found here.
Adams Family! Remembered it last night, don't know why I liked it but I did.

I feel like I have seen Cybersix before. :\
Didn't browse the thread, but a lot of these probably were mentioned.

Reboot (The penultimate of Canadian cartoons), Voltron, Captain Planet (lol), X-Men, SpiderMan, DuckTales, Batman: The Animated Series, Gummi Bears, Tailspin, the list goes on and on of all the incredibly memorable and generally awesome cartoons I watched when I was a little kid....now excuse me while I have a nostalgasm.