Old Cartoons

The old looney tunes, hey arnold, and... FELIX THE CAT Grin
and yeah biker mice from mars were the best!
cow and chicken

[Image: cow_and_chicken_4.jpg]

it kinda reminds me of ren and stimpy. i loved its edgy, evocative humor that could be enjoyed by kids and adults alike. we need more shows like it today
Cow and Chicken was the biggest load of rubbish in the world but what does it matter, his banned. XD
I used to watch looney tunes, tom and jerry, scooby doo, dragoon ball, pokemon, dexters laboratory and good ol' beyblade. Grin
Ren & Stimpy rocked my socks.
Tom and Jerry. My favorite episode was when Jerry's cousin comes. I also liked camp lazlo
Watership Down - The evil rabbits were epic.
The Dumb Bunnies - Don't really need to say much more.
(Apr. 30, 2009  5:00 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Well, I'm just glad it is cartoon based.

In a thread called "Old Cartoons" you thought for some reason it wasn't going to be a cartoon?
Billy and Mandy
(May. 28, 2009  10:40 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Cow and Chicken was the biggest load of rubbish in the world but what does it matter, his banned. XD

It rocked.
But again, these are opinions...
Even if yours' are bad... Tongue_out
Garfeild, Looney Tunes, Popey and Tom and Jerry + Hanna-Barbera stuff FTW
(May. 31, 2009  3:58 PM)To Wrote: Watership Down - The evil rabbits were epic.
The Dumb Bunnies - Don't really need to say much more.

In a thread called "Old Cartoons" you thought for some reason it wasn't going to be a cartoon?

No, I was just saying that it would only work as a cartoon since there have been things like that based as real life and they are the sadest things ever.
(May. 31, 2009  4:08 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: No, I was just saying that it would only work as a cartoon since there have been things like that based as real life and they are the sadest things ever.

TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND!
God help me. Worst part is, you can't stop watching it Unhappy
What does that have to do with what I was talking about?
I really enjoyed Sonic SatAm, Pokemon, Hey Arnold, Ren and stimpy, Dexters Laboratory, Rugrats, pac-man.
(Jun. 05, 2009  5:30 AM)Slaysya Wrote: I really enjoyed Sonic SatAm, Pokemon, Hey Arnold, Ren and stimpy, Dexters Laboratory, Rugrats, pac-man.

wth there was a pac-man tv show? Chocked_2
(Jun. 05, 2009  5:35 AM)Aqua Wrote: wth there was a pac-man tv show? Chocked_2

Yeah on boomerang lol
(Jun. 05, 2009  5:53 AM)Slaysya Wrote: Yeah on boomerang lol

Chocked_2 Why did I not hear anything about this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2YDb1WI0P4

He acks like fred flinestone. Chocked_2

Edit: there is a female ghost as well, WTF. XD
ed, edd n eddy
cow and chicken
dexter
biker mice from mars
life with louie
bobby's world

old cartoon network and fox kids (before it got that stupid name change to jetix) was the carp
When I was really little, my favourite cartoons were He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, Voltron: The Defender of the Universe (Not to be confused with that CGI carp that came later), Thundercats, Transformers, Smurfs, Gummy Bears, and Alvin and the Chipmunks. Those are the ones I remember watching in West Virginia before we moved in '87.

From my more formative years, my favourite shows included Batman: The Animated Series, Project G.eeK.eR., Beast Wars, ReBoot, Conan the Adventurer, Pirates of Dark Water, Widget the World Watcher, Darkwing Duck, Sonic SatAM, X-Men the Animated Series, the list really goes on and on, but those were the really big ones for me
grim adventures of billy and mandy and futurama!
(Apr. 29, 2009  10:04 PM)Hero Wrote: Aww dude, best topic ever Grin .

K, well lets sum it up with Hannah Barbera being the best two cartoonists in history. I also liked Ed, Edd n` Eddy, the powerpuff girls (lol), popeye, all hannah barbera`s creations, i used to watch hamtaro all the time haha, umm foster`s home for imaginary friends, camp lazlo, rocko`s modern life, my gym partner`s a monkey...i could go on forever haha.
I used to love rocko's modern life and powerpuff girls along with foster's home for imaginary friends.
I used to love cat-dog, and most of the shows that have already been mentioned like scooby-doo and hey arnold. Power rangers and Beetleborgs were awesome!
I have to say this now, for those that have said about recent ones, this is a thread for old cartoons that might have been out while some of you were no more than 1-4 years old, even some that were out before/not long after I was born and were lost in time.

This is not about silly ones that might have been out for only a year or so.
I loved Recess and The Weekenders. Doug was great too, but kind of odd now that I think of it... *HONK HONK*