Old Cartoons

Ok, since we were talking about it, talk about all the old cartoons or anything like that which you used to watch and like and you can even talk about ones you disliked as well. So yeah, old cartoons in general.
Bugs Bunny is the best old school show ever.
How old are we talking?
Oh, and Scooby is dah Best. <3
Aww dude, best topic ever Grin .

K, well lets sum it up with Hannah Barbera being the best two cartoonists in history. I also liked Ed, Edd n` Eddy, the powerpuff girls (lol), popeye, all hannah barbera`s creations, i used to watch hamtaro all the time haha, umm foster`s home for imaginary friends, camp lazlo, rocko`s modern life, my gym partner`s a monkey...i could go on forever haha.
There's so many! It's weird cuz just a couple of months ago, I randomly started to make a list of all the cartoons that I used to watch (I ended up with 50+ and still counting). Most of the cartoons now suck tbh.
Beevis and Butthead owned Grin. Along with the originals of some shows like the simpsons. Oooooh, and thats 70s Show, Rocket Power, Chalk Zone, all the game shows on Nick Gas, Jimmy Neutron...

Aaaah, those were the days. The good ol` days ended in `05 IMO Unhappy.
(Apr. 29, 2009  10:02 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: How old are we talking?

Older than what I am and up.
Sylvester & Tweety greatest warner bros characters going IMO. My sister even called her pet bugie Tweety Pie. I catch episodes of them whenever I can. If old school was a real school these guys would run the place. Did any body watch a show called the moomins? that was just epic beyond belief.
I loved to watch The Flintstones a lot when I was little and Trap door
(Apr. 29, 2009  10:28 PM)Black_Rose Wrote: Sylvester & Tweety greatest warner bros characters going IMO. My sister even called her pet bugie Tweety Pie. I catch episodes of them whenever I can. If old school was a real school these guys would run the place. Did any body watch a show called the moomins? that was just epic beyond belief.

I remember watching a bit of the moomins

Oh I forgot Monster Rancher I love that
I'm not sure what counts as old but I miss Monster Rancher and King Of The Hill. :3

Also, as much as I like the shows that Hero listed I swear they all started over the last few years and are still running. The last ones that is. XD

Oh and Scooby Doo wasn't even that amazing but I still spent half my childhood watching it. Grin Slightly related pictures: http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l239/y...obydoo.jpg

EDIT: I forgot something amazing. The Brave Little Toaster (and The Brave Little Toaster Goes To Mars) and 'The Hot Rod Dogs and Cool Car Cats'. Because talking household appliances and automobile/animal hybrids are the carp.
i remember a show i used to like a lot. it was about a fork, knife, towel, slippers that start moving when the owners of the house leave! it was entertaining. am not sure what was it called.
Wow, I just realised how damn amazing the second Toaster film was. Summary: A baby gets kidnapped by Albert Einsteins Hearing Aid and is sent to Mars. He is then chased and saved by a Toaster, an Electric Blanket, a Radio, a Vacuum Cleaner and an Air Conditioner. Serisouly, you can't beat the old cartoons. 8D
i just remembers something epic: papai the sailor man
- Old Loony Tunes
- Tom & Jerry
-TMNT
-G.I. Joe

Some of the later stuff that holds a place in my heart
-Pokemon Season 1
Camp Lazlo was the best and so was all those shows that came out the same time. They remind me of my 3 favorite things Summer, Outside, and Blading.
I remember watching Bug's Bunny and Scooby Doo.
(Apr. 30, 2009  12:11 AM)To Wrote: The Angry Beavers.

Loved the episode with the hex witch!

Anywho, Tom & Jerry, Dexter's Lab, Rocko's Modern Life, and a few more which I can't think of right now!
(Apr. 29, 2009  10:55 PM)Rocky Wrote: Wow, I just realised how damn amazing the second Toaster film was. Summary: A baby gets kidnapped by Albert Einsteins Hearing Aid and is sent to Mars. He is then chased and saved by a Toaster, an Electric Blanket, a Radio, a Vacuum Cleaner and an Air Conditioner. Serisouly, you can't beat the old cartoons. 8D

Huh? Chocked_2

I always liked Loony tunes, Tom and Jerry and animaniacs. Ones I never liked were Scooby-doo and inspector Gadget. Inspector Gadget being the worst.
The Moomins, Barabar, Mona the vampire, Arthur, The wild Thornberries, Rugrats, Pokemon, Scooby Doo, Looney tunes, Digimon, Cardcaptors, Beyblade, Percy the park keeper, 64 zoo lane, Biker mice from Mars, Dexters labrotory etc.
Some of these my not be that old but i'm not that old either and they are from my childhood.
TOM AND JERRY FTW!!!!!!!!!