[Oklahoma] USA, Yall out there?

(Nov. 08, 2023  8:44 PM)Gunspawner Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2023  1:04 AM)Myst1c Wrote: Is anyone still using this thread?

I sent you a invite on discord btw! Since we have 3 more days until the Mitch park Burst and X tournament!

This is my discord "mystic_galaxy." (Include the period)
(Nov. 13, 2023  2:04 PM)Myst1c Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2023  8:44 PM)Gunspawner Wrote: I sent you a invite on discord btw! Since we have 3 more days until the Mitch park Burst and X tournament!

This is my discord "mystic_galaxy." (Include the period)

Sent! dang I sent a random person a friend request
First meet up/ tournament of 2024 January 13th location to be determined!
YO BLADERS! Jan. 13th at 3:00 pm will be our first Beyblade X tournament for the new year of 2024, it'll be located at DZ comics and gaming in Moore Okllahoma. Can't wait to see everyone there!!
Tournament update Jan. 13th first Tournament at noon ,3$ to enter ,this tournament is tentatively a 3on3 first and second place prize ,then another at 3 wich is a 1v1 5$ to enter with cash prizes check out our Facebook oklahoma beyblade for more info
Beyblade X tournament February 3 dz comics and gaming in Moore oklahoma check out oklahoma beyblade Facebook
Feb 17th dz comics X tournament with a 16 competitor cap 5 dollars to enter
Feb 24th game hub okc youth burst then youth x starting at noon then adult Beyblade X tournament 5 dollars to enter for each tournament 13 is cutoff age for youth tons of prizes and fun
(Sep. 16, 2018  7:19 PM)K1D Wrote: I live in Oklahoma, but there hasnt been a tourney since metal masters. So i wanted to know if you fellow oklahomans would be interested in starting a competitive scene.

I'm in Denver Colorado and trust me there are way less Denver Colorado Metal fight stuff going on then in Oklahoma but if an event does get made I will drive to Oklahoma it's near me sorta
(Feb. 08, 2024  7:38 AM)ZerDev Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2018  7:19 PM)K1D Wrote: I live in Oklahoma, but there hasnt been a tourney since metal masters. So i wanted to know if you fellow oklahomans would be interested in starting a competitive scene.

I'm in Denver Colorado and trust me there are way less Denver Colorado Metal fight stuff going on then in Oklahoma but if an event does get made I will drive to Oklahoma it's near me sorta

Join the Facebook group  Oklahoma Beyblade for updates
(Jan. 07, 2019  3:06 PM)MarioYamasaki Wrote: Northeastern side of the state.  AKA green country.

I am in green country.  Although I am looking for a burst meta. Metal is my ideal meta.
Hey all you okies, we have two facebook groups going atm that i know of. Oklahoma Beyblade is the main one, with regular tournys, and NW Oklahoma Beyblade mainly for the enid area which is just getting started, tournys to be held very soon!
Anyone know if thare will be more tournaments at dz comics