[Oklahoma,USA]Tournament Discussion

(Aug. 03, 2013  4:01 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Call your tournament : "OK, alright, mirai~!" and I will definitely approve it hahah.

But seriously, I am quite excited to see something happening in Oklahoma. I should try to find the few people I remember asking if there were any events in that state before ...

Yeah, I've found navygiant from Oklahoma City, but he hasn't logged on since February, and voowens who was asking before, but he hasn't been on for a while, and most of the people on the map only have a post or two and haven't been online in a couple months. There is a guy that visited July 23rd on the map, so I sent him a PM, but no reply yet...
I'm really excited! I'm hoping to judge, too.
My brother's username is Hawkeye, in case anyone needs to know
OK.

Quick question: for the prizes, would you guys prefer accessories(Beylaunchers, grip accessories, Metal Faces, etc.) or beys? I can try to get either, but keep in mind I can't go out and spend $100 on prizes lol.
Yeah, don't spend too much! Some of the stuff can get to be really expensive.
And I don't prefer accessories over beys, but they do help! Either type of prize is fine with me lol
Beylaunchers and Beys plz. Serious
OK, I'll try my best guys. I'm the leading bidder on one bey right now, and if that doesn't work out, I'm watching something else that is a great deal.
Thanks man. You're the best.
BTW the way guys the tournament location will be LaFortune Park. The tournament thread should be up soon!

And remember, if you have friends that like Beyblade, refer them here, and then force ask them to come to the tournament!
LOL.

Great to see it getting approved!

Anyways, good news is that one of the prizes is on its way to my house. I'm working on the other two. Smile
By the way guys I expect this upcoming tournament to carry on into other tournaments without my help.
Well yeah. We need a tournament more than every four months or so.

Our main problem will be getting the eight people, since we're already having trouble getting eight with you coming.
To any Oklahoman Bladers- what month do you guys want me to host the next tournament?
Hey, I will probably be going to Tulsa during Spring Break (April 14 - 21) and want to have a tournament! It would have to be on Easter weekend, sadly.
I live in Oologah a small town right outside of Tulsa and i would love to come, we don't get many tournaments in OK so it would be great to have on here! If this happens I will hope to see 'ya there Cute

Oh dang I just realized the date! Oh come on I missed it, we need another one I want a challengeAngry! But in all seriousness can we please get another tournament.