Ohio tournament?

Every time I look at tournaments I always see North Carolina and Florida so I was wondering if anyone would want to host a Ohio tournament because I looked and could only find one tournament in Ohio before. This would be awesome so thanks
You could try to become a hoster yourself so you wouldn't have to rely on others to host if that helps.
(Feb. 05, 2021  3:41 PM)--- Wrote: Every time I look at tournaments I always see North Carolina and Florida so I was wondering if anyone would want to host a Ohio tournament because I looked and could only find one tournament in Ohio before. This would be awesome so thanks

Where are you in Ohio? My son and I would love to find a tournament in Eastern Ohio.
There is an organizer in Ohio that wants to organize some tournaments soon. Magikhorse
(Jun. 01, 2021  3:42 PM)Papa Bey Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2021  3:41 PM)--- Wrote: Every time I look at tournaments I always see North Carolina and Florida so I was wondering if anyone would want to host a Ohio tournament because I looked and could only find one tournament in Ohio before. This would be awesome so thanks

Where are you in Ohio? My son and I would love to find a tournament in Eastern Ohio.

I'm in the North East but I could probably drive to the east

(Jun. 01, 2021  7:57 PM)JA Industries. Wrote: There is an organizer in Ohio that wants to organize some tournaments soon. Magikhorse

That would be cool, I'll try and reach out to them
I live in south west but would also be interested
(Apr. 08, 2022  11:40 PM)Brody24 Wrote: I live in south west but would also be interested

There was an ohio tournament in Cincinnati finally and there hopefully should be more

(Apr. 08, 2022  11:40 PM)Brody24 Wrote: I live in south west but would also be interested

Also my dad and I are planning on hosting an event in the summer near the Cleveland area if you're interested