[Ohio, USA]

My dad and i really would love to go to a tournament in Ohio, but it seems like no one ever does really anything tournament wise in ohio.
Would anybody come?
Hm, we already have a topic that includes Ohio :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ohio-Ken...light=Ohio

Otherwise, you have to use brackets in your thread title : [Ohio, USA]
(Feb. 12, 2010  8:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, we already have a topic that includes Ohio :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ohio-Ken...light=Ohio

Otherwise, you have to use brackets in your thread title : [Ohio, USA]

Bit of a difference
they are going to have it in WV
the person who might have it in ohio is only plastic beys
-------
i wanna do MF in Columbus, Ohio
Oh, well this answers my question in my other topic... Anyway, I won't be able to make it to Ohio really, but Fort Wayne is pretty close to Ohio (depending on which part you are from) so maybe we could set up something more formal this spring and you can come. Dunno what Pepe's schedule is yet, though, and he brings most of the people that can come. I'll talk to him about it.
(Feb. 23, 2010  2:36 AM)Pich Wrote: Oh, well this answers my question in my other topic... Anyway, I won't be able to make it to Ohio really, but Fort Wayne is pretty close to Ohio (depending on which part you are from) so maybe we could set up something more formal this spring and you can come. Dunno what Pepe's schedule is yet, though, and he brings most of the people that can come. I'll talk to him about it.

im in columbus but i can really go anywhere in ohio
Oh, that's not too bad, I guess. Are you able to come to Fort Wayne or only in Ohio? If you can't make it here, maybe we could try to get something going a little closer to you, but my family is low on money so I don't know if we'd be able to travel at all. Pinching_eyes_2
Like i said, I'll need to contact Pepe.
(Feb. 23, 2010  2:57 AM)Pich Wrote: Oh, that's not too bad, I guess. Are you able to come to Fort Wayne or only in Ohio? If you can't make it here, maybe we could try to get something going a little closer to you, but my family is low on money so I don't know if we'd be able to travel at all. Pinching_eyes_2
Like i said, I'll need to contact Pepe.

alright but i cant leave ohio
Alright, I messaged him, though. It might take awhile before he sees it.
Oooh... If I'm lucky, I may be able to come because my aunt lives in Ohio. Maybe in the Easter holidays...
I'm on a hiatus right now. Finishing High School, and starting up lacrosse season (with hopes to maybe play lacrosse in college). Just finished getting Eagle Scout, so that was hecktic!

I wish I could be more involved presently though. I am still here though. This summer, I will get back in to things hopefully.
Alright. I've been focusing alot on my music right now, and getting my grades into the A range. I have to look for colleges, get my license, a job, and take the SAT, too, this spring. I'm pretty busy as well. I'll be a little more active now than I was this winter, though, because I got a second computer again. But I still probably won't be on here posting much. If you need to contact me, AgorokKing, just pm me, and I should answer in a day or two.
EDIT: I agree with pepe below. It would be more worth it if you could somehow make it here, though I understand if you couldn't. I was planning on possibly going to toronto as well.
Maybe we could find other fun things to do if we went to ohio. But I am not going to bring a bunch of people from Fort Wayne, to meet with one blader. Have any friends who beyblade? If you were to come to Fort Wayne instead, there'd be a lot more bladers. Plus, I am thinking of possibly going to Beyday, in Toronto, so I can only travel so much this summer in the name of beyblade.
well ,its been a while, but im going to try to start this topic up again .....maybe?
i mean ohio is close to canada (so canada could come), im hoping to have this in ohio, if anybody is interested or has ideas at where we could possibly host this(depends on who is coming), please contact me.
ok theres me and like 6 other beybladers in youngstown ohio who want to do a tourny just set a date and time and ill check and see
i can come if its close to cincinnatti
Yeah, I'm in the Cincinnati area as well.
(Feb. 12, 2010  5:28 PM)ArgorokKing Wrote: My dad and i really would love to go to a tournament in Ohio, but it seems like no one ever does really anything tournament wise in ohio.
Would anybody come?
sure but i live in cleveland, ohio, but it sounds fun.
I Really Think We Should Have A Tournament In Columbus Ohio Cause That Is The Middle Of Ohio.I Live In Ashtabula So I Am Prety Sure I Could Make One Next Year
We Should Start A Tournament In 2011.
Please Fellow Ohio Members Lets Start A Tournament In Ohio And Let WBO Confirm It.
I live in atwater ohio and I'm really limited to areas I can travel money wise and no liscense but I would love for a tournement set up in cleveland or somewhere close.
I mean yeah. A tournament in columbus this year would be great. It would have to be the new beys though because the old ones are getting too much credit. Maybe we could have a tournament this summer but for me it would have to be the new ones. I live in cleveland so yeah it would be okay.
(Feb. 12, 2010  5:28 PM)ArgorokKing Wrote: My dad and i really would love to go to a tournament in Ohio, but it seems like no one ever does really anything tournament wise in ohio.
Would anybody come?

yes i do.and were is it cs i like tournament
ya why not and were is it at i cud came because i live in Columbus.
i have a feeling everyone here is going to come and what time is it
if any body is teen or adult i probably won`t come because i`m just a kid
i really would like too be in the tourney, but i live in Bowling green,ohio. and we have a huge city park with plenty of space and tables. i would come, but no transportation....Unhappy