Oh look, it's the new guy!

Yep, I'm Gaia. Some of you heard of me through my DeviantArt exploits, some in other fourms, but yeah. I'm THE GaiaX2. Yep.

I just happen to have crucial Beyblades that you might've skipped too:

- Salamander (Original Release Beyblade)

- Hopper Attack (Bouncing Mechanic; only in HMS form. Same as the plastic blade Cyber Dragoon)

I'm from Florida, Boca Raton to be exact. Of course, I'm a fan of other media as well, but not a geek fan, you know what I'm saying. I also heard of that Toys 'R Us tournament from a friend, with those new blades. I call them "blades" because it's simpler, and it rolls off the tounge, rofl. XD

I've also seen the jap anime of Metal Fight Beyblade, the new one that will eventually be butchered by 4Kids, you know the drill (or it might be Nelvana, who knows)..

I also seen all six star wars movies (while I was at it, I pretended Jar Jar Binks never existed, it makes Le-Matoran chute-speak from Bionicle 1 more bearable to listen to all day than him and a rabid Twilight fan * sigh*).

All-and-all, I might get to enjoy my stay in this massive site, dedicated to something that might actually last as long as Pokemon.. or Medabots (known as medarot in japan and possibly elsewhere), no less!
(Jun. 13, 2010  3:07 AM)Gaia Wrote: I've also seen the jap anime of Metal Fight Beyblade, the new one that will eventually be butchered by 4Kids, you know the drill (or it might be Nelvana, who knows)..
Actually, the Canadians here have been able to watch the first eight episodes dubbed, and I can assure you that Nelvana has really improved : it is many times better than the dub for Bakuten Shoot Beyblade.
Welcome to the WBO!

Man, I wish I knew about the toys R us tournament earlier! Not to sound mean but, most of the kids that went just stuck random parts on their beys right? (I know I did when I was 6! Smile)
Welcome!!! I wonder how many of us here are fans of the Star Wars trilogy and the Lord of the rings like I am. you know I'm kind of hoping that Hasbro also makes a new beyblade trading card game
(Jun. 13, 2010  3:26 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Welcome to the WBO!

Man, I wish I knew about the toys R us tournament earlier! Not to sound mean but, most of the kids that went just stuck random parts on their beys right? (I know I did when I was 6! Smile)

Heh, I remembered that. good times good times, back when beyblade was pretty young, and was barely starting.

Kai-V - Today 02:14 AM Wrote:Actually, the Canadians here have been able to watch the first eight episodes dubbed, and I can assure you that Nelvana has really improved : it is many times better than the dub for Bakuten Shoot Beyblade.

Do tell, but I'm not so sure about the good 'ol USA dubbing, they might be diffrent. X(

Bladeshredder01 - Today 02:41 AM Wrote:Welcome!!! I wonder how many of us here are fans of the Star Wars trilogy and the Lord of the rings like I am. you know I'm kind of hoping that Hasbro also makes a new beyblade trading card game

That's pretty neat, actually. To connect with fellow fans (not) on a SW fourm, ha! I'm currently kept up with the Clone Wars CGI series, it's decent, but not that great as the origional 2D animated one buy Gennedy Tartovisky. XD
Welcome to the WBO!
(Jun. 13, 2010  4:07 AM)Gaia Wrote: Do tell, but I'm not so sure about the good 'ol USA dubbing, they might be diffrent. X(
I would be surprised if they did a different dub for the United States ...
That's pretty neat, actually. To connect with fellow fans (not) on a SW fourm, ha! I'm currently kept up with the Clone Wars CGI series, it's decent, but not that great as the origional 2D animated one buy Gennedy Tartovisky. XD
[/quote]

Totally but I stick with the last 3 (because that's all we own). And I wonder howmany pop[le here liked the first 2 shrek movies better than the last 2.
Welcome to the WBO!! Smile Hope you enjoy your stay.