Oh look I found the music theme of Longinus...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io5Zeqcak3Y

as it says on the tin. Don't tell me you can't picture a beybattle to this music.
I mean- the song is over 8 years old. But still- this is soo fitting.
What could be the new spriggan & bloody longinus? HECK YEAH I CAN SEE IT RIGHT NOW! It is a mystery  Mystery Solved
(Sep. 16, 2018  8:14 PM)Kry Wrote: I mean- the song is over 8 years old. But still- this is soo fitting.

The age of a song matters not. If it did, a great many musical arts like Opera and Broadway Musicals would've long died out without constant inflows of new music for the masses, and there wouldn't be a single truly memorable song in the world as absolutely nothing would ever stick for long and people would eventually just give up on music to begin with. Music in its purest form is something timeless, which is why I can still remember all those chiptunes from Super Mario Bros. and Donkey Kong Country, or Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, and even that catchy Oscar Mayer weiner jingle I had to sing in elementary school. I'm sure you've got your own collection of timeless songs you'll never forget too.