Official Imminent Battle Thread

okay then i guess we just need to prepare for saturday right?
living in northern england sucks, everyone lives in the south! (mainly london)
I doubt it but is there any1 in Lincolnshire UK who wants 2 blade?
(Dec. 14, 2008  4:42 PM)Bluezee Wrote: okay then i guess we just need to prepare for saturday right?
WHo is running the tournament the 27th?
I beleive that if all goes well and as planned, anubis is..are u gonna go?
(Dec. 13, 2008  9:37 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: where are you from? Let me guess...London XD.

sorry for late reply but im not even close to london haha
(Dec. 20, 2008  1:01 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2008  9:37 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: where are you from? Let me guess...London XD.

sorry for late reply but im not even close to london haha

if i'm ever near leeds (like skipton) i'll PM you
I challenge anyone in the Flint, MI Area or any Area to beyblade me P.S. I live in Burton, MI
(Jan. 13, 2009  12:20 AM)Driger570 Wrote: I challenge anyone in the Flint, MI Area or any Area to beyblade me P.S. I live in Burton, MI

The user Megablader99 lives in Michigan, and we have two members in Fort Wayne.
hey -wolf- its teamdeathangels her and i want a battle and im me my aim is on my profile
Aww man. BeyBrad.. why did you ban Driger570? i was getting used to him.
(Feb. 10, 2009  1:05 AM)BeyRazor-Hero X Wrote: Aww man. BeyBrad.. why did you ban Driger570? i was getting used to him.

he was cheating on the WBS
(Feb. 10, 2009  1:20 AM)BeyRazor-Hero X Wrote: How so?

Fake account to increase wins.
Oh. I see. ok then. Thats fine i dont mind if you ban cheaters =D
can anymembers travel as far to lawence, mass for battle?
(Oct. 16, 2010  3:35 AM)deltaheatran Wrote: can 5-6 members travel as far to lawence, mass? I plan on holding and competing in my event[cheak calender november 5].all ofical beys are allowed, 3 rounds a macth, final round=6 battles and if we all agree firmly, the prize will be [ if all ppl bring several beys] the winner can get 3 beys from any competator[one bey from each one person= 3 ppl,1 from each] of there chossing and if winner is a wbo mmber he/she will gain 1/2 the bey points from the other finilist if there a member too.
That is not the way the Beypoint System works at all. Moreover, the event needs to be approved, which is it not. The 'prize system' you suggest is also not fair at all unless people willingly submit their Beyblades as prizes. The goal of a prize in our situation is to give something extra to somebody, not take away things from others so one person can get 'richer'.

Also, this topic is for quick challenges, not gathering multiple players for a tournament. Use the specific thread for your region for that.
well thats why i suggested it. it's not manditory to give up a bey to the winner, if at least one person says no then the prize system i posted will not take efect. it will be discused over time. also thank you for telling me ahead of time you rock, and i will.
if anyone lives in the vaughn area, i challenge u!!
(Oct. 30, 2010  6:30 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Does anyone live in Chicago?
You can go see in the Chicago topic ...
If anyone lives in Hillsboro Oregon I challenge you. pm me for details of when and where
anyone from PA wanna battle

i am the best blader in my school
(Dec. 08, 2008  12:10 AM)Blue Wrote: Use this thread to give a heads up of upcomming battles.

I notice the battle system already has some use, so this thread is for the community to issue challenges, followup outcomes, post a date etc.

Game on

new year new battles at carrollton ky.