October 2011 Giveaway: BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF - Passport Holders Only

Very funny Daegor! Or in the words of our fearless leader, "Hah!" Smile

Since I won a face booster in the SSS BeyLotto I feel plenty fortunate enough.

Congratulations travisawesome!!!

(Nov. 01, 2011  5:25 AM)Deikailo Wrote: U MAD, LOSER DJ?

AND YOU'RE GOING TO LOSE AGAIN ON SATURDAY!!! Not this coming one. The one after that.
Wait, which Saturday is that again? I can't keep track of all of your grandiose fantasies.

YOUR HOPES

ARE TOO DARN HIGH

Smile
Thank you.
I would like to have Face Booster RED.
(Nov. 01, 2011  6:15 AM)travisawesome Wrote: I would like to have Face Booster RED.

You try to open your Face Booster RED [Image: faceboosterred.png], but it comes to life and tries to bite you! Someone's tried to turn this treat into a trick! You throw Beyblades at it until it settles down, then open it to reveal...

[Image: sagittarioface.png]
Sagittario!
Enter me thanks Smile
Umad?

Jks i was too slow but gratz to the winner!
Aah, oh well. Congratulations travisawesome!
Congrats, travisawesome!
I am so happy that I managed to enter last minute at least... Eee
Congrats bro , power to the playa Smile
Nice job travisawesome I see this is your first face booster... and A great pull too!
wait who won the bey
Congratulations Yo! Also better luck next time to all who entered Joyful_3
i apologise if i did somenthing wrong with the post i am sorry
(Nov. 03, 2011  9:20 PM)nicholasm Wrote: i apologise if i did somenthing wrong with the post i am sorry

The mods here are pretty good about giving warnings to people who don't do the bare minimum to answer their own questions.

You just needed to read the posts that came immediately before yours to see that everyone was congratulating travisawesome.

You could also have used the inline search option for the thread to search for the word "winner" and that would have answered your question as well.

Before asking a question, always try to do a search first.
i wanna win enter me in am winnin
Just a suggestion, but you should close giveaway threads once the winner(s) have been announced, so that no one else can enter, and it'll save people who don't read from being warned.

Just a suggestion. :V
Agreed. This is so over. Congrats to the winner, but can we change the News Headline?????????