Obama or Mcain?

I know some of us are just kids but some kids like this kind of stuff so I am wondering who u think will win tonight?

I want Obama to win but then we might have another attack like 9/11
Neither are good canidates to me.
(Nov. 04, 2008  3:34 PM)Leo Aggressive Wrote: I want Obama to win but then we might have another attack like 9/11
How would obama getting elected make another terrorist attack occur?
Obama is weak at defending so there most likely be a terrorist attack, I sure you that terrorist already plan it when Obama get elected tonight

Edit: I mean that Obama is all talk and no action
How do you know that Obama is all talk and no action?
(Nov. 04, 2008  3:59 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: How do you know that Obama is all talk and no action?

All I saying is Obama seem to talk big but no action to his words so when it come to a terrorist attack like 9/11 then he won't no what to do
So you're making assumptions based on nothing?
You don't know anything about the candidates. Who you choose is YOUR OWN CHOICE. It's something that's better left private so there's no peer pressure. This is idiotic and uninformative....
Ok, if all of u was able to vote who will u vote for?
it doesnt matter with me since both help israel and hate palestain...so i still wont be able to go back to my country.

but i believe obama is better for america

and about 9/11, any1 of u asked there self why did the terrorists do that?
(Nov. 04, 2008  4:21 PM)pegasis Wrote: but i believe obama is better for america

why do u think Obama is better for america?
(Nov. 04, 2008  4:30 PM)Leo Aggressive Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2008  4:21 PM)pegasis Wrote: but i believe obama is better for america

why do u think Obama is better for america?
well, am not sure but i hear my dad saying that,and i heared that the girl working with mcain is so stuped! sarcoozi thingy was really funny lol
you didn't listen to anything I just said. Uncertain
I don't claim to be knowledgeable on the subject of politics, but what I do know, is that this thread is full of people who can't vote, and don't know what they're talking about, so in light of those facts, I direct you to a thread more proper for general discussions on politics:

Have Fun Kenny & Gang

Locking this abomination.