Poll: what do u think about my signatures

they r awesome
77.78%
they r good
15.87%
they r ok
6.35%
Total: 100% 63 vote(s)
Im really impressed..ive never seen any better signatures than yours. Can you make me one? If so, heres what i want:
Background: Something with lightning and purple
Pictures: L-Drago destroy and ryuga on the side when hes evil
And my user in a cool font (purple cool font)

THANK YOU!!!!
(Mar. 28, 2011  1:31 AM)L-DragoAttacks Wrote: Im really impressed..ive never seen any better signatures than yours. Can you make me one? If so, heres what i want:
Background: Something with lightning and purple
Pictures: L-Drago destroy and ryuga on the side when hes evil
And my user in a cool font (purple cool font)

THANK YOU!!!!

going to make ur sig. tomorrow or day after tommorow because i have to go to school now
Nice sigs dude! could you make me one?
picture: Tsuna with dying will flame(hitman reborn).
Background:Grey
could it have Tsuna written in a really cool Silver font, if so i would appreciate it.
Could you make me a sig. plz
Words Wanted:None
Back ground Pic-http://i.pbase.com/u16/david_hofmann/upload/39072521.green_flames.jpg
Other Pics-Big Bang Pegasis(left side) and L-Drago Destroy(right side) with Kerbecs in the the middle.
Kerbecs-http://www.picture1.enfuniverse.com/anime/beyblade/bb99b.jpg

Big Bang Pegasis-http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-105-Big-Bang-Pegasis-F-D

L-Drago Destroy-http://ameblo.jp/ginta-mixx8/image-10830916760-11108300600.html

Flip the L-drago So that it is facing the left and make pegasis face the right.Edit the l-drago pic so that it does not have the japanese writing on it.
When I put the sig on the preview said it was moved or deleted?
DELETE THIS I CANT DELETE IT
(Mar. 28, 2011  1:20 AM)●๋•ρгคкђคг Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2011  7:10 PM)XXxRockLoboxXX Wrote: Hey well I want a sig. one the picture of my character I made on the left http://img861.imageshack.us/img861/1518/sdxg.png also can you put another picture of this beyblade I made http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/4698/...182356.png and put it next to the person in the left the backround should be like the backround bigbangpegasus9 has and the text should be Rock Lobo with a dark effect in the bottom rightcorner

here r ur sig. rock lobo
choose between them because i was not able to find bigbangpegasus 9 type background

[Image: Copyofsdshts.png]

[Image: sdshts.png]

you know,you could ask me where i got that background.
How do you put in the sig.
(Mar. 28, 2011  8:20 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: id like a signature to plz
i want a picture of the 5 maximum beys in a circle (like there in the shape of a pentagon, a bey at each point/corner) any way on the bottom right having my name
sum rdmn oblivion background and damian hart in the middle of that circle/pentagon

also id like the same as a icon but just damian and hell kerbecs and sum awsome stuff (add what u want)
yes id like a lot (well not to much) of effects
plz make my sig and icon plz id really appreciate it
plz and thanks

BTW: IF u dont know the maximum beys they are Hell kerbecs , Killer beafowl , Screw capricorne , Flame byxis and Basalt horoguim

a prop here a sig. is to small to put 5 beys in pentagonal shape
Hell Kerbecs - Hell Kerbecs Image

Big Bang Pegasus - http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/4443/bi...egasis.jpgBig Bang Pegasus Image[/url]

Make both of the beys crash into each other and show the sparks. With a nice background too! And my Username in purple color.
(Mar. 25, 2011  3:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I will seriously start warning people who ask more than one person for a signature, or an avatar. Not only is it totally disrespectful because it wastes everyone's time but especially the signature makers', but it is SPAM as well.
this is from m avatar and sig shop,follow this rule or else beware of warnings
i want a picture of the 5 maximum beys in a circle (like there in the shape of a pentagon, a bey at each point/corner) any way on the bottom right having my name
sum rdmn oblivion background and damian hart in the middle of that circle/pentagon

also id like the same as a icon but just damian and hell kerbecs and sum awsome stuff (add what u want)
plz and thanks

BTW: IF u dont know the maximum beys they are Hell kerbecs , Killer beafowl , Screw capricorne , Flame byxis and Basalt horoguim

not able to find background search for it and tell me the link
Do your own damn backgrounds, this is pathetic hah. This of course counts for everyone here apparently ... You cannot possibly tell someone that you could not "find the background" they specified, that just does not exist in graphics-making ...
(Mar. 29, 2011  9:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Do your own damn backgrounds, this is pathetic hah. This of course counts for everyone here apparently ... You cannot possibly tell someone that you could not "find the background" they specified, that just does not exist in graphics-making ...

yes from ur point of view u r correct but what she/he had written has gone up from my mind
I WANT ONE WITH A PICTURE OF YU AND FLAME LIBRA
(Mar. 30, 2011  7:22 AM)darkblader12 Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2011  9:38 PM).prakhar Wrote:

plz and thanks

not able to find background search for it and tell me the link
you do realize i didnt say a background, i said sum rdmn background WITH BEY PICTURES FOR THE MAIN THING like every one ELSE HAS geez
u know what ill go ask some one else

you are being mean to him,give him time,and another chance
How come my sig doesn't show? look I'll show you it's under my message
(Mar. 30, 2011  7:22 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: you do realize i didnt say a background, i said sum rdmn background WITH BEY PICTURES FOR THE MAIN THING like every one ELSE HAS geez
u know what ill go ask some one else

No, you wrote : "sum rdmn oblivion background". Read yourself better next time.
please give me some time to work on sigs i am not coming to netor my laptop everyday for much time and currently having some prob with my software give some time going to post most of them in 2-3 days . i know u people can't wait but please try to understand
if u make avatars i need a lightning back ground with the japanese kanji for Yuya in front, if u don't know what it is its 祐也 but bigger

and for sig. like a purple mist background with meteo l drago and Ryuga or if u cant go that