30.00%
there ok
45.00%
you suck
25.00%
Total: 100% 20 vote(s)
I has challengez forz uz

Sizez: 400x150
Imagez: mizore shirayuki (google images, sorry on phone)
Backgroundz: smudge, (interpret what I mean)
challenge excepted this sig will be legen wait for it... dary... legendary!!!
Here you go i hope this is what you wanted
[Image: a0d9f109.png]
Result... DENIED! Haha jk, I'll add it into my sig gallery in my sig,
Why are you so not-confident. I mean srsly, if you want to improve, then look up tuts, try doing things new, make backgrounds, etc
I have iv improved my background making and and rendering. I just feel like people hate my sigs.
(Sep. 08, 2012  3:02 AM)SolGloActivatur Wrote: I have iv improved my background making and and rendering. I just feel like people hate my sigs.
Why? just because people like my sigs more than yours doesn't mean people hate them. I mean, you are a great GFXer. Try putting some of that magic into GFX.
If you really want honest opinions, here.

Honestly, your signatures are a lot better than others. But that's a small percentage. You still need to learn flow, proper blurring, focus, lighting, and know what to put it a signature. The text for
(Sep. 07, 2012  12:45 AM)SolGloActivatur Wrote: [Image: a0d9f109.png]
looks really bad actually. Unnecessary colors and such. I still think I suck, so don't let me bring your hopes down. And even if you did that is childish to have one person get to you, even if I'm just trying to help. At any time you can Skype me for a almost instant response. PM me for my Skype.

I am also here for assistance, I quit my shop, since people's requests become ridicules sometimes and I was also very busy. Please PM me at any time, I will get back to you ASAP.
I'll put up some of my newer work that's a bit better soon. And im not getting all down because of criticizem. I just know my sigs suck and wanted to know how many of you thought that too.
(Sep. 08, 2012  4:18 AM)Insomniac Wrote: That text definitely does not fly.

I don't know how to make better text
Sorry for the double post but i have up some new examples up in the op and I'm ready to take some requests!!!
size: regular
background: red flowing water
i want "Try hard or die trying" at the bottom
These are pretty good. you might win Grin
Size: The size you think suits best
Background: What you think suits best
TEXT: World Hobby Forum + Any other text
I'm guessing you know what i'm talking about?
This would be you entry for the banner for WHF contest, post it on my/the 'world hobby forum' thread when you're ready.