25.00%
Bad
12.50%
TERRIBLE!
9.38%
Total: 100% 32 vote(s)
(Sep. 29, 2011  8:47 PM)TheInGreek Wrote: ©oCoaPuffs
Make me a sig with
Backround:Foggy white and blue. The main pic in the sig will be a pic of Crete greece with blue and white stripes(middle) with Galaxy Pegasis(left, not spinning) and a Meteo L-Drago(right, not spinning) and thats it.
srry i cant provide pics because my wii internet cant copy and paste.
sry cant do request without pics, cause it might not be what you want.
(Sep. 30, 2011  1:01 AM)©oCoaPuffs Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2011  8:47 PM)TheInGreek Wrote: ©oCoaPuffs
Make me a sig with
Backround:Foggy white and blue. The main pic in the sig will be a pic of Crete greece with blue and white stripes(middle) with Galaxy Pegasis(left, not spinning) and a Meteo L-Drago(right, not spinning) and thats it.
srry i cant provide pics because my wii internet cant copy and paste.
sry cant do request without pics, cause it might not be what you want.

I dont really care at all about the pics you use as long as its simalar to what i want.
@TheInGreek Can you please at least post the pic of Crete greece cause I cant find a good pic of that. BTW if you cant copy and paste how are you gonna use the sig?
@©OCoaPuffs Only my friend has a laptop so i will tell him step by step u know like directions.
(Sep. 30, 2011  4:53 PM)TheInGreek Wrote: @©OCoaPuffs Only my friend has a laptop so i will tell him step by step u know like directions.
sry but i will not do requests without pics

(Sep. 30, 2011  7:54 PM)©oCoaPuffs Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2011  4:53 PM)TheInGreek Wrote: @©OCoaPuffs Only my friend has a laptop so i will tell him step by step u know like directions.
sry but i will not do requests without pics

You dismissed his request and said TheInGreek post twice ?
Hey I'm looking for someone to work at the shop with me. PM me if your interested. Any requests?
i could help but can you tell m what you use to make sigs
thanks cocoapuffs for the sig
Hey, I would like a sig.
Type: signature
Pics: I would like to have naruto on the right with the fox spirit coming out of him like my avater and Sasuke on the left looking like he is on my avater. I want naruto doing that blue ball thingy on his hand and sasuke with that lightning thing on his hand. I want it to look like they are going to hit each other with there powers.
Text: I want my name on the bottom and i want it to say " I want power!" on top of sasuke and "Blood shall not be wasted!" on top of naruto.
Background: I want it to be firesh and red on naruto side and purple lightning on sasuke side.
Animation/spining etc: You can make the lightning coming out of sasuke ball energy thingy come out and wiggle. You can if you are able to, if you carn't then it is okay.

This is the website of how I want it to look like (ignore the writing on it).
http://narutoarena.yolasite.com/resource...aruto1.jpg
(Oct. 29, 2011  6:16 PM)The Assassin Wrote: -The Assassin's Request-
so you just want the link you posted in sig size with text?

yeah, kind of. I want to see naruto and sasuke better.
When will it be done because it has been a week since I have requested for a sig.
(Nov. 06, 2011  7:08 PM)The Assassin Wrote: When will it be done because it has been a week since I have requested for a sig.
yeah... sorry about that. here in most parts of MA people were/are out of power, because of a snowstorm. so... My power was out but its back now, so I will get started.should be done by Thursday at the latest.

Well Since he isn't going to make the announcement i will. Me and ©oCoaPuffs are sharing a gfx shop. The request format is still the same. The only change is who you want to do your signature and that goes befor your request so here is the new format
CocoaPuffs or Fathom :
Type: (signature avatar or both)
Pics you want in your sig/avi and where you want them
Text you want
Background (post a pic or tell what style/color you want it to be)
Animation or no animation

here are some of my examples
EDIT: It is optional to give me pictures i do self renders and if you want one of my examples i can just add your name or anything else you want

~Fathom
is my sig done yet because you said my sig will be done by thursday but it is already friday.
(Nov. 11, 2011  5:18 PM)The Assassin Wrote: is my sig done yet because you said my sig will be done by thursday but it is already friday.
I'm really sorry about the wait, last Sunday through Saturday, my power was out. Sunday I was busy, Monday I had an eye appointment and everything was blurry after, Tuesday through Thursday I had school homework. I hope for it to be done by tommorow.

If you can't wait you can just cancel, and ask somewhere else.

if you can not make it then can fathom make it instead?
(Nov. 11, 2011  10:15 PM)The Assassin Wrote: if you can not make it then can fathom make it instead?
if you would like him to, you can ask (I'm very busy lately lol)

i can do it and if you want a better image of naruto and sasuke i have an awesome render of them in shippuden form
cool! Can you make it?
The Assassasin:
[Image: 21jx0f4.png]
Fathom told me he couldnt post and to give you this. Not sure if its what you wanted.
it's really good but can you write my name in roman handwritting and the size of the sig is kind of small, isn't it supposed to be 500 width 200 length.
(Nov. 12, 2011  10:39 PM)The Assassin Wrote: it's really good but can you write my name in roman handwritting and the size of the sig is kind of small, isn't it supposed to be 500 width 200 length.
I'll tell Fathom.

Here is Assassin's Sig Fathom Told Me to post but i forgot

[Image: 2hmokki.jpg]

oooop's wrong one but An Example Of Fathoms he told me to tell cocoapuffs to add it

heres the right one [Image: 2w7oh3t.png]