OMG BRANDONS KH BATTLE VIDEOS ARE UP

That doesn't mean anyone cares. Besides don't you think KH cards are gay?
nah kh cards are awesome. whomever did that signature thing is immature. people on this forum should see my videos, they are hardcore! just let em watch em
is that related to beyblade hobby?
Z Wrote:is that related to beyblade hobby?

You're catching on, kid.

Lol, I'm a Kingdom Hearts fan and even I think this is gay.
gay? why? the cards represent all characters in the game so that doesnt make sense.
Wrong forum. Moving to general so people can continue not to care there.
brandon Wrote:nah kh cards are awesome. whomever did that signature thing is immature. people on this forum should see my videos, they are hardcore! just let em watch em

nice sig
nice sig? what sig? i dont see anything in my sig.
brandon Wrote:nice sig? what sig? i dont see anything in my sig.

Denile just makes you look like you have less of an IQ
nah I don't think there gay, probably beyblade trading cards beat it.
and anyway how is it really gay? is that a negative characteristic? are you trying to insult KH cards?...:\
if so, he does not obviously think that.
oh i see wat brad did. what comes around goes around!
brandon Wrote:oh i see wat brad did. what comes around goes around!

i don't know what you are talking about
Serious
Brandon, for someone who loves their Kingdom Hearts cards, you sure speak negatively about them in your signature.
Crimson Wrote:Serious
Brandon, for someone who loves their Kingdom Hearts cards, you sure speak negatively about them in your signature.

i know right? why is he doing that?

Roan Wrote:Go die. Please.

haha, wow, let's try and keep it a little civil please
brad, can you please give roan a warning, that was very rash. wishing death upon people isnt taken lightly in society nowadays. and lol to my sig! i am a good sport! it was def brad but i dont mind!

any opinions on my videos? roan i know you loved them.
You realize that being a nuisance to Roan normally wouldn't be bannable, but considering you've been banned four times already you're pretty much still here because I've allowed it, and you have to do what we say.

So shut up already.
brandon Wrote:brad, can you please give roan a warning, that was very rash. wishing death upon people isnt taken lightly in society nowadays. and lol to my sig! i am a good sport! it was def brad but i dont mind!

any opinions on my videos? roan i know you loved them.

Go away. You're just being annoying for the sake of it and yet you still wonder why no one likes you here.

Isn't your PS3 calling you or something?