OK ok ok so Witch is better Blue Digital sword Launcher or the Red!?

don't just choose cause of the color I really want to know has anyone played with both and came to a conclusion of each durability!

I bought a red and completly destroyed the plastic gears  with my tempest dragon trying to max out the Digital launcher lol keep in mind I'm 28 year old 6,3 300 Lbs lmao 🤣 
So I hit about 1470 and the launcher is a no go lol 

But on the other hand the blue Sword Launcher felt alot heavier first and for most. 
Second 
The rip cord.glides in and out so effortlessly 
But 3
Man I'm hating 3 rn 
So ill launch it with  all my might and I mean Hulk smash 
And this this is saying is  700 
Lmao 
So with that said what have you guess experienced??
(Feb. 03, 2021  3:34 AM)Makinghistory1 Wrote: don't just choose cause of the color I really want to know has anyone played with both and came to a conclusion of each durability!

I bought a red and completly destroyed the plastic gears  with my tempest dragon trying to max out the Digital launcher lol keep in mind I'm 28 year old 6,3 300 Lbs lmao 🤣 
So I hit about 1470 and theauncher in a no go lol 

But on the other hand the blue Sword Launcher felt alot heavier first and for most. 
Second 
But 3
Man I'm hating 3 rn 
Lmao 
idk
(Feb. 03, 2021  3:34 AM)Makinghistory1 Wrote: don't just choose cause of the color I really want to know has anyone played with both and came to a conclusion of each durability!

Second 
But 3
Man I'm hating 3 rn 
Lmao 

They're basically the same, it just varies depending on whether your launcher was built badly or whether the other launcher was new or old.
(Feb. 03, 2021  3:45 AM)Longinox Wrote:

Second 
But 3
Man I'm hating 3 rn 
Lmao 

They're basically the same, it just varies depending on whether your launcher was built badly or whether the other launcher was new or old.

I see so your saying if the red one i broke could have been manufactured way before the blue!
(Feb. 03, 2021  3:48 AM)Makinghistory1 Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  3:45 AM)Longinox Wrote: They're basically the same, it just varies depending on whether your launcher was built badly or whether the other launcher was new or old.

I see so your saying if the red one i broke could have been manufactured way before the blue!

No, what I meant was that it might've been just built badly. That's pretty much it.
(Feb. 03, 2021  3:49 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  3:48 AM)Makinghistory1 Wrote: I see so your saying if the red one i broke could have been manufactured way before the blue!

No, what I meant was that it might've been just built badly. That's pretty much it.

oh 🤣
this is in the wrong thread, in fact, doesn't really need a thread