OFFICIAL BEYBLADE 3D MODELS

As someone who likes to look inside things, I have no boundaries. 
Take a look at what I get for digging in the deeper places: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvDAT1tZmZw&feature=youtu.be

No, I did not model this. This is an official model ripped from the Beyblade Burst 3DS game. I was reluctant to use it in expectance to lower qualities, but these models are really decent. 

As an animator this screams hype but there could be other uses! I'll post a video on how to do this soon!
How about the models in the Beyblade Burst app?
I am more interested in how they make these models...Grin
(Jan. 03, 2017  7:35 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: I am more interested in how they make these models...Grin

Most likely these are the same, but downgraded a little. However, those are added effects on top of the actual model.
(Jan. 03, 2017  6:02 PM)SabaGuy Wrote: How about the models in the Beyblade Burst app?

Those can be ripped as well, but you'd need to find a program that does so. My program only extracts 3ds roms and plus some.
Beyblade Evolution maybe? *Puppy dog eyes so I can get my hands on the Cetus energy ring model to modify*
(Jan. 04, 2017  12:15 AM)Blealolealoleal Wrote: Beyblade Evolution maybe? *Puppy dog eyes so I can get my hands on the Cetus energy ring model to modify*

Already did it my man