Nura:Rise of the Yokai clan.

It's a really good anime. I have manga volumes 1 and 2. It's a challenging story to comprehend, but I really like it. It's better than Bleach XD
I watch this on Animax a few months ago.Never missed any episode.BTW,Nurahiyon is soo...powerful.
Its a superb anime indeed. I watched it on Animax and later on Anime44.com after Animax stopped airing in India. I completed the 'Demon Capital' recently. I really wish they have a season 3. The last few episodes were truly awesome(esp. the ones after Nue is born). I liked the anime so much that I made it as my sig now XD.
i LOVE THIS ANIME HAGOROMO GITSUNE SEEMS UNBEATABLE CUZ SHE ONLY REGENARATES EVERYTIME SHE GET KILLED AND THE WORST PART IS THAT SHE GAVE BIRTH TO HER SON NUE.
Hagoromo Gitsune is actually sent to Hell by Nue. And moreover, Nurarihyon and Nurarikuo have both defeated her so..

The most powerful character is Nue(Abe no Seimei) indeed. Rikuo used all his Hyakki Yako with Matoi against Nue and all he managed to do was to damage Nue's hand. If Nue would have decided to stay back and fight, he could have annihilated Nurarhyon, Nurarikuo and the Hyakki Yako as well.
My god hagoromo gitsune was actually nura rikuos sister.
I read a few chapter I believe in Shonen Jump magazine. I don't really remember,ahaha.
(Jun. 30, 2012  2:19 AM)NURARIHIYON Wrote: My god hagoromo gitsune was actually nura rikuos sister.
No she isn't. :\ I think you are talking about Hagoromo Gitsune's host Yamabuki Otome. And, she was an ayakashi who was Rihan Nura's first wife who left them as she was unable to conceive. After that Rihan married a human and Rikuo was born. When Yamabuki Otome died, she was given false memories of being Rihan's daughter during the Soul Rebirth jutsu of Abe no Seimei and made to murder Rihan. When she realized what she had done, she was taken over by Hagoromo Gitsune. You can see the whole story of Yamabuki Otome in the last 2-3 episodes of Sennen Makyo(Demon Capital)
oh yeah i forgot about that... Wait you mean nue wasnt exactly nue?
Nue was the name given to Abe no Seimei.
Basically, Abe no Seimei reincarnated into Nue so they are the same person but have different bodies(due to the reincarnation using Soul Rebirth Jutsu)
the ending was sad nura doesnt have a chance to destroy abe no semei
Be happy that Abe no Seimei didn't get a chance to destroy Rikuo and his Hyakki Yako along with Nurarihyon
Couldn't agree more. Season 2 did not end properly. Nue was too strong for Rikuo and it seemed more like Nue got bored of Rikuo and his Hyakki Yako and went back to hell. Manga chapter 209 is released but it isn't translated yet. :\
Sad that the series will be ending in December this year. As of Chapter 208, Rikuo has almost approached Abe no Seimei's room(?) in the Godakoin house. I wonder what the other successors of the Godakoin house have in store for Rikuo and his Hyakki Yako.