[Novel in writing] The Shadow

Meh, might as well post this, the more CnC, the better.

Some background on The Shadow:
I'm actually intending on publishing this when I'm done. It'll take quite a while, but well, at least before I graduate from College.

PM me if you want the Character Bios.

Act 1 – Start (Click to View)
Act 2 – Start (Click to View)
Rest of Act 2 will be up as soon as I finish it.
Profanity is actually included for the unfiltered, but since the filter is on here (for the sake of kids), it'll be 'carp' instead.

Hope you enjoy, and please, harsh CnC.

Thanks,

Kujikato
Umm,can someone please CnC this? Either than the lack of description ( I'm workin on it)

Thanks!
that was an amazing piece of writing
there could of been more description but it was fine
i am really hooked on to this story and want to read more
No offense, but do you have any stories where the protagonist or any other main character is not a male named Izuma, Kujikato, or another one of your usernames? Maybe you should spice it up a bit; there are hundreds of names to choose from, more if you step outside the cookie cutter archetype you seem to have for most your main characters.

And, the beginning is too... how do I say this, out there? I don't know who the protagonist is, who's chasing him, or why. It sounds more like the next chapter of a fanfiction, rather than the beginning of an original story.
Well, I am planning one. I know what you mean. More like coming form no where?
Yeah, I guess. That's one way to put it.

Sorta like if you're building a house, you can't just start painting walls without any foundation to begin with!
I get your drag, I'll have a more realistic story soon.

Thanks!