Nova RPG

Please join this. Just click on my signature. PLEASE. It's cool.
i just read this and it's one of the most poorly planned out projects ever
DUde. Come on. We have been trying to get people to join forever. It's not even about beyblades. Come on. It's fun if you have a good imagination.
(Jan. 25, 2009  5:49 AM)awesomonewb Wrote: DUde. Come on. We have been trying to get people to join forever. It's not even about beyblades. Come on. It's fun if you have a good imagination.

maybe nobody's joining because it sucks
i cant get the idea of this site!
help plz XS
Who is Spinklord?
I clicked the link and that was the first thing to catch my eye.
just an advise the look of the forums sucks,the colore makes u dont wanna enter it.
i like beywiki cuz it has amazing look and the colors are nice,u feel relaxed in beywiki forums Smile
(Jan. 25, 2009  5:04 PM)pegasis Wrote: just an advise the look of the forums sucks,the colore makes u dont wanna enter it.
i like beywiki cuz it has amazing look and the colors are nice,u feel relaxed in beywiki forums Smile

Lol. Smile
oh sorry imean WBO! lol

wooohooo i just realized i have 4 stars now woot and 50% warning Unhappy toow
Guys stop spamming the thread.
Yeah. Please. And god... WBO colors are actually kinda boring. And Spinklord is the co-maker of the forum. I'm Rockono(ENT Stlye). Come on... Please. Give it a try.
(Jan. 26, 2009  4:19 AM)awesomonewb Wrote: Yeah. Please. And god... WBO colors are actually kinda boring.

yeah man grey, orange and black is way more exciting than grey, orange and blue!!
Dude. It's a free game.
(Jan. 26, 2009  4:22 AM)awesomonewb Wrote: Dude. It's a free game.

it's not even a game it's just "here's a board just post whatever the carp you want"
No, that's why you read the rules... You don't post whatever you want. That's called spam!!!! OMG.
i did read the rules, there's no structure to this game at all, you're asking your users to make up the game for you. no thought went into this. you just said "hey let's make a forum RPG!"

and fyi don't get so defensive if someone criticizes you, it makes you look bad.
ANd for your information, don't criticize a forum that you haven't joined for more than a month. I mean, that's just stupid and rude. And yes, the users pretty much make up the game as they go and the Forum God makes sure that you don't cheat and say that you win.
(Jan. 26, 2009  4:57 AM)awesomonewb Wrote: ANd for your information, don't criticize a forum that you haven't joined for more than a month. I mean, that's just stupid and rude. And yes, the users pretty much make up the game as they go and the Forum God makes sure that you don't cheat and say that you win.

get out

ahahaha can't judge a forum if you haven't been a member for more than a month

that's so ridiculous ahahaha

you've not provided any worthwhile content. you can "make up a game as you go" anywhere. even here. (though we wouldn't allow it). you need to provide story, gaming system, etc. you're asking your players to do your game design work for you!
Hmmmmmmmmm, Y? Just leave this alone. Please.
*posts crappy RPG board on popular site*
*insults popular site when crappy RPG board is criticized*
*wonders why nobody from popular site joins??*
Hmmm, what a nice host?!!!
(Jan. 26, 2009  5:12 AM)awesomonewb Wrote: Hmmm, what a nice host?!!!

You're not exactly being polite, yourself! People posted that it was poorly planned, that they didn't understand, that they didn't like the colours, and instead of taking the criticism -- and, heaven forfend, UTILIZING IT TO IMPROVE THE EXPERIENCE -- you diss this site and everyone who criticized yours. Maybe, just maybe, your site isn't that good and you need to reassess it?
Can you just leave ths thread alone without locking it? PLEASE.