Not talking about magicians.

(Apr. 20, 2009  2:19 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Seriously. Do you even know what you're talking about?

Souls, spirits, chi, and auras aren't even the same thing. You can't manipulate spirits and souls. And you treat this subject like it's a manipulation of the mind, when really, it has very little to do with the mind.

See, now I actually study divination to an extent. I also practice a little bit of Reiki and experiment with aura readings. I actually know what I'm talking about. I take it seriously enough NOT to bring up this kind of topic to the general public because it's not something that should be brought to the attention to just anyone. If it should be mentioned, the time will present itself. You don't go chasing it.

Don't go around using terms you know nothing about.

people in my family and my closest friends family practice these things so i know a fair bit, i quite often find myself meditating. See behind chi, aura, and spirits etc, is energy, they may not be the same thing but they all correspond in that way, if you dont believe in the energy even being there, then of course it wont be there.

And when ozzyschach mentioned "there is either everything or nothing", thats pretty clear cut, you either believe or you dont, there is no in between per say.
sorry bout the rant lol but i hold things like this quite close, so if someone says something i know is wrong, or unclear, i usually like to enquire about it, or politely correct them, with reasons of course
(Apr. 20, 2009  2:27 AM)The Shredder Wrote: people in my family and my closest friends family practice these things so i know a fair bit, i quite often find myself meditating. See behind chi, aura, and spirits etc, is energy, they may not be the same thing but they all correspond in that way, if you dont believe in the energy even being there, then of course it wont be there.

And when ozzyschach mentioned "there is either everything or nothing", thats pretty clear cut, you either believe or you dont, there is no in between per say.
There's a term for that "in between". It's called agnostic.

And dude, I've been constantly studying this BEFORE I joined OtC. I think I know what I'm talking about. I'm not going into it.