Not new at all

As the title of this topic implies, I'm not new to this website at all. I've had a previous account on here before, however, I can't remember the username I had. I know duplicate accounts are not meant to be around here (not sure if that's changed by now, but I assume it's still the same), but I'm hoping this one can be acceptable.

Now for some points:
-I have little to no interest in Beyblade for now
-I have no plans on participating in any talk about Beyblade for now
-I have no intention for participating in Beyblade tournaments for now

However... this is how I only feel at the moment. I see we are getting a new series of Beyblade (Beyblade Burst) and I might be willing to give Beyblade another shot once it gets a worldwide released. I'm not entirely sure.

So, why did I decide to join now? What was the point of me joining again if I don't plan to participate in any talk about Beyblade?

I'll be completely honest here, I mainly just like foruming, meeting new people and chilling. Like I have mentioned, I may get back into Beyblade depending on how long I spend here as it was a big part of my childhood and being surrounded by it may help with me doing so. Contrary to what I have just said, I would still like to stay informed about the the game in the chance I do decide to pick the game up again. Anyway, I'm probably just repeating myself at this point, making contradictions and the such, haha.

Thanks for reading.
Err- interesting.
Burst is pretty fun. I'd try it out, but I can understand some people not liking it too much.
And this is coming from a Plastics fan.

Hope you, uh, enjoy your stay and stuff.
Well, I'll just throw my welcome format out the window and just start differently;
Welcome back to the WBO. Seeing as you seem to know about this site and whooblah, just PM me if you, uh... Need a refresher on anything. :s