Nostalgia.

Well, it kind of stung me when 4D came out, and most of you may be asking why. Well, it makes me think about what blading could have been without 4D and Metal Fury. I also deeply miss Metal Masters. It kind f sucks to know that all of my beys are extremely "outclassed". I dont like the look of the 4D beys, they are just wierd looking with two metal wheels. I guess it's time to man up and buy some Metal Fury beys. Does anyone else miss the way that Beyblade used to be?
I miss plastics. Thats all. Correct me if im wrong but i dont think this needs a thread.
4D MWs aren't that all bad looking.(Especially when you polish them c: or at least keep them in good shape) In fact, I feel they looked good up till Zero-G. I would also suggest that you wait and let Hasbro release the actual 4D, or buy TT's /SK ones
I think we all miss plastics my good sir. But about the whole thread thing, I really don't know neither do I care. I just wanted to state my opinions. That's all.
(Oct. 23, 2012  3:46 AM)BH145WD Wrote: 4D MWs aren't that all bad looking.(Especially when you polish them c: or at least keep them in good shape) In fact, I feel they looked good up till Zero-G. I would also suggest that you wait and let Hasbro release the actual 4D, or buy TT's /SK ones

Yeah that sounds like a good idea. That's probably what I'll end up doing.
this does not need a thread....admins please shut this thread down...
Beyblade Random thoughts thread would be more appropriate for this.
(Oct. 23, 2012  4:30 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Beyblade Random thoughts thread would be more appropriate for this.

Sorry for the incorrect thread placement. I'll be more careful in the future.