[Northern Oregon/Southern Washington, USA] Bring it on.

Hello! Is there anyone around my area that I could battle against? I'm prepared for any match within this area! Please post here if you're near! (Up to 3 hours from here will be my limit to drive for some matches.)
So is there anyone in the surrounding area at all? Pendleton, OR? The Dalles,OR? Hood River,OR? Portland,OR? Umatilla,OR? Bend,OR? La Grande,OR? Baker,OR? How about on the Washington side near Oregon? Pasco,WA? Kennewick,WA? Richland,WA? Or even Seattle,WA?
If you are going to make this a general Oregon topic, there is already one. By the way, a tournament was already hosted there.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Oregon-U...on-the-1st
(Sep. 08, 2011  3:02 AM)Kai-V Wrote: If you are going to make this a general Oregon topic, there is already one. By the way, a tournament was already hosted there.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Oregon-U...on-the-1st

Would what I altered it to be a better title then? If that's still to open, then I'll just move to the already made Oregon topic?
I suppose it is fine.
(Sep. 08, 2011  2:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I suppose it is fine.

Alright then! =)

Thanks for the help!
Aw... Come on everyone! There has to be at least a few bladers out here?!
Haha! Come on! There has to be more people out there! I've recently gotten four bladers who are going to sign up with the WBO soon! They want to travel with me to attend tournaments near the area! Or, maybe start one here!
Any more posts from you like this are going to be warned.
I live around that area if your looking for a tournament in sothouthern Washington look here http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Washingt...#pid833915
Hi,I live in Hillsboro,OR. There have been a few tournaments here.but I wish there were more
Going to revive this topic, since it has been a while.

If there are enough people in the area, I'll host a tournament. Come on Oregon and Washington, represent!
Actually, I know Jakob306 and Meeper who live in Oregon. Meeper is active these days for sure, but you might have to discuss with his parents or something.
(Jan. 26, 2014  12:03 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Actually, I know Jakob306 and Meeper who live in Oregon. Meeper is active these days for sure, but you might have to discuss with his parents or something.

I'll have to send them both a PM. Gosh, it'd be great to be able to host a tournament soon!
(Sep. 08, 2011  1:35 AM)Robert Ritchie Wrote: So is there anyone in the surrounding area at all? Pendleton, OR? The Dalles,OR? Hood River,OR? Portland,OR? Umatilla,OR? Bend,OR? La Grande,OR? Baker,OR? How about on the Washington side near Oregon? Pasco,WA? Kennewick,WA? Richland,WA? Or even Seattle,WA?
im not allowed to do this unless its an official tournament by WBO sorry. you could post a event proposal on the forum Event Proposals, and if it gets approved, I might be able to join in. im not a passport holder so I will need to get one if it costs.
I'll make sure to get on that soon!
(Jan. 26, 2014  1:38 AM)Nano Wrote: I'll make sure to get on that soon!

alright now that you told meh about exactly where to expect, I will get ready for it im thinking of entering my Flame Virgo 100SD but is the flame fusion wheel still legal, if not im gonna use syncrome, but i dont want imbalance.
(Jan. 26, 2014  2:30 AM)Meeper Wrote: is the flame fusion wheel still legal

Yes it is!
(Jan. 26, 2014  2:30 AM)Meeper Wrote:

alright now that you told meh about exactly where to expect, I will get ready for it im thinking of entering my Flame Virgo 100SD but is the flame fusion wheel still legal, if not im gonna use syncrome, but i dont want imbalance.
You're allowed to use both those combos in battle, as long as the tips aren't worn down that much. Also yes, Flame is allowed for use but, it's rarely used. It might not be the best choice Smile
(Jan. 26, 2014  2:40 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2014  2:30 AM)Meeper Wrote: is the flame fusion wheel still legal

Yes it is!
YES then im gonna enter my MF flame virgo 85SD, it is really good at attacks from below and long spin time, the metal face prevents stadium outs, very well balanced bey, and it managed to defeat phantom orion 8/10 times.
and if m friend hurries up and makes an account, hes gonna enter his Forbidden Virgo W105D, it has features related to my bey, only his is better at attacking. and my other friends will be entering the following beys:
Flame Fireblaze 105FS (This bey is the original idea for my bey, using a flywheel effect)
MF Saramanda Orochi GB145MB (This combo is supposed to be a good defense type)
we are soooo gonna win, well only one of us will win, but if my friends join you will have 4 people to come, just need to get this tournament real :) ACTUALLY IM ENTERING A DIFFERENT BEY, i found that the effect the flame wheel gives (The flywheel effect, its required for my bey to spin for long times) the burn wheel does a better job of the flywheel, so im getting one and using it to see if it makes things better, plus there would be too many flame wheel users in this competition if i used the flame wheel!

(Jan. 26, 2014  2:43 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2014  2:30 AM)Meeper Wrote:

You're allowed to use both those combos in battle, as long as the tips aren't worn down that much. Also yes, Flame is allowed for use but, it's rarely used. It might not be the best choice :)
true but my bey requires a fusion wheel that has the "Flywheel Effect" to increase stability and the flame wheel has that, plus the only weakness of using the flame wheel on my bey is smash attacks from other beys, but i found putting a MF (Metal Face) seems to fix that, my bey is even lower profile now as well, now my bey uses an 85 track and also my bey beats phantom orion 8/10 times ! my bey has spin time of up to 4 minutes and does fairly good attacks from below, plus the weakness the 85 track (Scraping the stadium floor) wont happen if the bey stays in the middle most of the time! and now i use a LR string launcher instead of a hasbro ripcord launcher, so spin time may even be longer!

If you could host one in Portland or southern Washington I might be able to come
ok im not entering my flame virgo, ive updated its design, now im gonna use my Phantom Cygnus 125WD now my bey might win for sure! its just like its my Flame virgo's big bro, same style, same type, only it uses better parts and is better in every way.

If you host the tournament in hillsboro area, I would be able to come for sure, if my friends hurry up and make an account, then you got 4 people already.
(Feb. 15, 2014  5:40 PM)Master_G_007 Wrote: If you could host one in Portland or southern Washington I might be able to come

If you can make it out to the Hillsboro area, that'd be great. It's not that long of a drive.
(Feb. 16, 2014  2:33 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2014  5:40 PM)Master_G_007 Wrote: If you could host one in Portland or southern Washington I might be able to come

If you can make it out to the Hillsboro area, that'd be great. It's not that long of a drive.

It depends on when, I like Sunday afternoons, if you could do that I might be able to come