[Northeast, USA] The G.O.D.s

It means God Of Duels. I will only take three people which is 4. You must have exp or Antique face showing your knowledge of beyblades. Same as other team sig ups. You know, the usual.
[Name]
[Type]
[Why should I let you join]
[Area.]

And the signing up will end by May 29th. Which is the last day of Beyblade Crusade. Good luck to all!

®
TeamMemNo.1: ®
TeamMemNo.2[Co]: Galaxy4Ever
TeamMemNo.3: Breaker
TeamMemNo.4: geetster99
Galaxy
OMG NO WHERE A CIRCLE (You know what i mean Man)
ur my Bro XD
SS

Make me Co plox
good luck with your team the bezerker will defeat you also (not trying to be cocky just trying to stir some things up)
[Sniperâ„¢]
[Type?]
[I can be the mechanic of the team im really good with fixing parts i.e (launchers, stadiums, re-colors)I can keep all beys in tip top shape.Plus im not too shabby in my blading skills either]
[Northern New Jersey(passaic county)]
Let Galaxy decide. Im kinda busy lol. Sorry. Let him decide.
I think if we can Deal with 2 Members At NJ and us then it would be better
Aww I wish I could join 2 teams!
=[ make a choice buddy....... I is watching you..
(May. 30, 2011  11:40 PM)Breaker Wrote: Aww I wish I could join 2 teams!

he is on MINE first (don't take offensivly) and also might want to changee op because joining stopped yesterday then im not trying to be mean also sorry if i sound mean
I don't know. I dont want to hurt anyones feelings I just want to have more of a chance of blading with a team.

Try to persuade me to join or stay
Join ;]. I mean you saw me Dominating the Block. Third place [Deja vu again lol]. Plus Glaxy mind is totally sharp when it comes to beyblade. We can even tell you tricks how to defeat an Basalt Atk combo with special launches and tricks ;]
(May. 31, 2011  1:46 AM)® Wrote: Join ;]. I mean you saw me Dominating the Block. Third place [Deja vu again lol]. Plus Glaxy mind is totally sharp when it comes to beyblade. We can even tell you tricks how to defeat an Basalt Atk combo with special launches and tricks ;]

Ok ... I think that would be cool.. but I can't make it to anime north : (
(May. 31, 2011  2:08 AM)Breaker Wrote:
(May. 31, 2011  1:46 AM)® Wrote: Join ;]. I mean you saw me Dominating the Block. Third place [Deja vu again lol]. Plus Glaxy mind is totally sharp when it comes to beyblade. We can even tell you tricks how to defeat an Basalt Atk combo with special launches and tricks ;]

but our team..... we will test and stuff and will have meetings don't we already have plans for meeting when we get more members and don't we already go to the same tournaments and we have tricks too my mind is sharp thinking to beybladed too aren't you our Co captain
(May. 31, 2011  2:19 AM)BillyBlast Wrote:
(May. 31, 2011  2:08 AM)Breaker Wrote:

but our team..... we will test and stuff and will have meetings don't we already have plans for meeting when we get more members and don't we already go to the same tournaments and we have tricks too my mind is sharp thinking to beybladed too aren't you our Co captain
you have a point but... Its just ideas ( not to be mean)
Also we can test on my TT Atk ^__^
sorry for all my spam and this sounds reallly bad but i have to counter rotation im getting a TT atk soon ordered not here yet TRUE seriously
For my birthday ,i'm preordering Scythe Khronos so whomever team i join gets test it.
Good luck with your team! Smile
Off Topic a lil ---> I'm going to pre-order Vari Ares
I have thought long and hard about what team to join,so I made a pro-con list STRICTLY ABOUT PLAYING
( this has nothing to do about friends) Ever outcome I get ends up with the G.O.D.s .....Being the best team due to the chances of me playing with most of my team and having alot more help of advancing in my skills......I'm sorry Billy I hope we could still be friends......Breaker

Name Breaker
type defense
reason for joining read paragraph
why should I join I am an experienced blader and were friends
area MD SP
UPDATED OP! Welcome Breaker to the team! One last spot left! Hoping its Geetster or yujay9 or othellog T__T. Ok Breaker!, you can change ur user title to whatever you want. like GoDs[Breaker]GoDs?
Oh geetster would be good we should invite him
PM him ! Then I'll promote him and ask a mod to close if needed.
name: geetster
type:defence/stamina
why i should join: i am an awsome asian
area:md
Welcome A bored geetster
how do i put the g.o.d.s stuff under my avitar