[North York, Toronto, Canada] Any Bladers?

You gotta admit Toronto's a big city, so if there are any North York beybladers, comment here or join this facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/grou...all&ref=ts
I really need to find some people to pwn XD
I don't live in North York, but I'm never averse to travelling.
The title is quite clear, but you need to use a proper prefix in it, NinjaBladerGirl.
I can easily travel there If I feel like it, but it would make more sense to go downtown in High park or Dufferin grove, as those are popular meet up spots for us.
I'd be interested in coming Smile
but for meet-ups Smile too many tournaments right now
and btw I believe the correct spelling is pwn lol
That reminds me does WBO have a facebook page? Also probably doing a meetup would be better.
We do have a Facebook, as far as I remember.
(Aug. 08, 2010  8:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote: We do have a Facebook, as far as I remember.

We do have one.

Link
(Aug. 07, 2010  10:03 PM)NinjaBladerGirl Wrote: You gotta admit Toronto's a big city, so if there are any North York beybladers, comment here or join this facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/grou...all&ref=ts
I really need to find some people to pwn XD

I'm in, I live in Brampton, but North York is only about a half hour drive, so yeah, I'm totally in!
im a blader you got any beyblade metal fight blades for sale?
Where in particular are you talking about Downview Park? I'm intrested
(Aug. 17, 2010  12:40 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Where in particular are you talking about Downview Park? I'm intrested

Yeah, pretty much. That area
Sweet totally interested now, well need stadiums however.. Do you have a TT Stadium?
I live around bathurst/wilson, and I've got a takara stadium. I've got like 5 other stadiums from the older series too. I've had a lot of work during the week lately, but weekends are sometimes good... I'm wary to invite people to my house, but only because I don't know if younger players parents would be cool with it. Do people want to just meet @ a park/toy store or something?
(Aug. 18, 2010  2:42 AM)Minion Wrote: I live around bathurst/wilson, and I've got a takara stadium. I've got like 5 other stadiums from the older series too. I've had a lot of work during the week lately, but weekends are sometimes good... I'm wary to invite people to my house, but only because I don't know if younger players parents would be cool with it. Do people want to just meet @ a park/toy store or something?

Haha I'lll go to your house O_O
not alone though... D:
Hey I live there
Hmm sounds good hope the organizer is cool with this can't wait to beat some people haha
I've got two Attack Stadiums. Just sayin'. Cool

I still haven't played against you in competitive play, Minion...
I'd be good for a meet-up in Downsview you can count me in.
(Aug. 18, 2010  3:25 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: I've got two Attack Stadiums. Just sayin'. Cool

You almost didn't. But yeah North York is easier for me to get to than High Park or even Union.
(Aug. 18, 2010  3:25 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: I've got two Attack Stadiums. Just sayin'. Cool

You're too cool Daegor, hope you make this I'm also hoping for myself haha
Cool, at least I'm not alone XD Cause all the tournaments are at high park and stuff, too far, and mom probably won't let me go Unhappy We should try downsview park, see if they'll let us hold something there Grin
I just checked the Downsview Park site it's very official you'll need to sign a bunch of papers and stuff. I'm not sure if it's free were better off hosting the tournament near a local park.
Isn't it a park o.o I Used to live in the area but haven't been there in like 10 years. I figured like any other park its open to the public I mean do we really need to sign papers to play at a park o.o
(Aug. 19, 2010  2:46 AM)~Kenji~ Wrote: Isn't it a park o.o I Used to live in the area but haven't been there in like 10 years. I figured like any other park its open to the public I mean do we really need to sign papers to play at a park o.o

lol, well its more of a building, besides on Canada day and some companies and stuff host things there, it'll probably cost us something XD Hmm, I think the closest actually park is either Fountainhead, or that one by Elia M. School. Trying to remember if there are other ones closer to Downsview Park