[North York, Toronto, Canada] Any Bladers?

So have we confirmed a location and a date? Fountain Head and Thursday, September 2nd, 2010? I still say the other park was better, the one with the baseball diamond but we won't get as much publicity to get people knowing about Beyblades.
(Aug. 25, 2010  12:20 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: So have we confirmed a location and a date? Fountain Head and Thursday, September 2nd, 2010? I still say the other park was better, the one with the baseball diamond but we won't get as much publicity to get people knowing about Beyblades.

My weekend to work sorry I can't make it then.
This is a bad day we should seriously reconsider another date.
Woah what? How did I read that as Sunday? Yeah I think I can make it...
lol I thought you were going to be a no show maybe this will still work out we need to see who's going for sure now, is it 10 WBO members in order for it to be official?
(Aug. 25, 2010  2:05 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: is it 10 WBO members in order for it to be official?

8. And I may or may not come. Thursdays aren't really good for me.
well i can make it 2-6 people no problem if we all over here in Ohio dont have work or class i got no problem just its will be hard since college sec blading third getting money to pay for both is kinda at the top of my list atm
Well I think we're at 5 or so, Most are bringing ppl too.
(Aug. 25, 2010  4:13 AM)adiennika24 Wrote: well i can make it 2-6 people no problem if we all over here in Ohio dont have work or class i got no problem just its will be hard since college sec blading third getting money to pay for both is kinda at the top of my list atm
Ohio? you're gonna go to canada for a beyblade tournament
Haha I was a little surprised myself mchbant but if he wants to he can, anyways they have to be WBO members, also how can we buy the passports do we have to wait till they are shipped to us after the tournament? Hope you can come Daegor Smile
blader passports? they aren't a physical object
(Aug. 25, 2010  5:31 AM)mchlbant Wrote: blader passports? they aren't a physical object

Don't they give you a pamphlet or something?
nope
No, you get a Face and a "thank you" instead. As well as free entry to any tournament within a year.
We need 3 more people before we can make a proposal correct? Making sure since there really hasn't been anything going on hear for two days now.
Yea, We have to wait til ppl respond...and there's not much to say after Kai-Vs post
I might be able to make it. Can't say for sure though, as I may have plans for Thursday.
I honestly doubt this is gonna work out now you barely have anytime to plan and we don't even have enough members. Good attempt to make another location other than DT TO.
So is the tournament canceled? I have plans this Thursday now so I'm pulling out as well unless this is going to happen.
(Aug. 24, 2010  2:45 PM)NinjaBladerGirl Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2010  5:05 AM)NinjaBladerGirl Wrote: and I just turned 16 a couple months ago, that's why I wanna set up something around here cause Downtown and stuff is a bit too far for anyone our age
You're not allowed downtown @ 16? T_T

I am allowed, but i won't be allowed to go downtown, alone, just to beyblade. Also I, personally, am not so familiar with the area. And just cause I'm 16, doesn't mean I don't still have the heart of a kid...I wouldn't still be beyblading...
[/quote]

lol
I'm 20, I don't think you're too old to beyblade Tongue_out
i dont live in new york but during the summer i usually go with my mom since she works there.
i can also battle at Babara Frum Library. Well, Near. Message me if you wanna battale!! My mom works on mondays and fridays or we can battle on the weekend.
MESSAGE ME!!
(Sep. 02, 2010  5:15 PM)MutantKix97 Wrote: i dont live in new york

Nor do any of the people in this thread, which is for North York.
Ninja Blader, where is the tournament exactly going to be in North York?

Also, when you say you have about 5 people, are you counting me?