[North East, England] Team Storm Nebula

(Jan. 30, 2012  8:49 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Theblayder doesn't come on often. Also, Newt seems to have dispeared, but theeres occcasional tourneys in newcastle. Just so you know. Newt listed alot of NE bladers, btu most don't really come on, beisdes mmyself and Enzo, who doesn't relally post much.

*crawls out of crypt* oh hi there guys, long time no see.
Its a shame newt has disappeared Unhappy
I wouldn't mind attending a tournament sometimes.
(Feb. 12, 2012  12:52 AM)TheBlayder Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2012  8:49 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Theblayder doesn't come on often. Also, Newt seems to have dispeared, but theeres occcasional tourneys in newcastle. Just so you know. Newt listed alot of NE bladers, btu most don't really come on, beisdes mmyself and Enzo, who doesn't relally post much.

Your joking right? I'm on the forum now and ill start hosting tourneys when the weather gets into the + side of the scale. So there will be plenty of tourneys for you to forget about.
(Feb. 12, 2012  1:40 AM)Newt Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2012  12:52 AM)TheBlayder Wrote:

Your joking right? I'm on the forum now and ill start hosting tourneys when the weather gets into the + side of the scale. So there will be plenty of tourneys for you to forget about.
You're*
Woah, sorry. Didn't realise you were back. Hopefully i can attend any tournaments you host in spring/summer.
(Feb. 13, 2012  7:16 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Did you miss his post 2 beofre your own.

Seems i did Tongue_out
DOes it matter which beyblade like hms plastic cos my blades are either dranzer gt or dranzer ms