North Carolina (West side, USA) tournament's

As most people know there are many tournaments going on in the east side of North Carolina, but there is not much action going on in the west(aheville, charlotte, shelby, etc...) i a can be a judge but im afraid i can't start one being the fact that i dont have paypal, but i can help alot.

All we really need is someone who can get something started here, I dont think most of us would want to drive all the way to greenville 3-8hours away for some of us
You need to have a more proper prefix, more specific too.
Id be willing to help when i can get on that side of NC.

also you need to put North Carolina (West0 [USA]
Ya' know, Roanoke is an hour closer to all of the cities that you mentioned in the OP than Greenville...

hi i liv in nc and wanna host a turny post here guys we need ppl for october turny
You're gonna need to do some recruiting if you wanna have a west NC October tournament. That, or persuade the east side to join ya...

I can contact my friend in Clinton (About 50 miles east of Fayetteville) to see if he'll join... I also got a friend in Marion (30 Miles east of Asheville) that I can contact...
(Sep. 05, 2012  2:21 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: You're gonna need to do some recruiting if you wanna have a west NC October tournament. That, or persuade the east side to join ya...

I can contact my friend in Clinton (About 50 miles east of Fayetteville) to see if he'll join... I also got a friend in Marion (30 Miles east of Asheville) that I can contact...

please do! ty
Any ideas on a good spot to host an event? Western NC is a very nice destination this time of year. I would make the trip for a beyblade event.
Id be willing to make the trip also. Id be willing to let a few people ride with me also.
Depending on that big distance, I might be able to go to one or two...
wtf dark u wouldnt come to mine
(Sep. 18, 2012  2:52 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote: come to mine

when is it?
(Sep. 18, 2012  2:52 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote: wtf dark u wouldnt come to mine

1. Don't use WTF with me. Its rude.

2. Do you know how to host an event? Every other day you’re posting how you’re quitting or taking time off. How is anyone going to take your or a tournament you host seriously if you change your mind so often. If somehow you’re able to host I would consider coming depending on the distance. And if i did come I would let you run it since it wouldn't be my event, so good luck trying to host. It’s a hard job to host. I’m the first one to admit that.
(Sep. 18, 2012  5:44 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2012  2:52 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote: wtf dark u wouldnt come to mine

1. Don't use WTF with me. Its rude.

2. Do you know how to host an event? Every other day you’re posting how you’re quitting or taking time off. How is anyone going to take your or a tournament you host seriously if you change your mind so often. If somehow you’re able to host I would consider coming depending on the distance. And if i did come I would let you run it since it wouldn't be my event, so good luck trying to host. It’s a hard job to host. I’m the first one to admit that.

Not only that, but you don't even have a DJ Face, so you don't have proof of experience just judging, let alone hosting...
Guys, apparently it's not even him... Confused