North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

(Jun. 25, 2012  3:29 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2012  3:25 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: Herman Park? Or are you talking about some other park? I'll scout us a nice area, are we playing on the tables or the grass? And who do I talk to?

All we would have to do is show up. Unless someone is already using a shelter. I could possibly book a shelter if needed.
That'd be pretty easy, the sheds are vacant 7/10 times a week anyways (or something like that).

(Jun. 25, 2012  3:30 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2012  3:30 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: Or we could just as easily rename the Game Theory one to Hitsugiya's Birthay Bash, or something more creative, but with the same context.

Id like another tourney before the 28th
As would I.

I think the 7th at Herman Park would be easy for me to get to. Me and EpicLibra7 go to school just down the road from Herman Park, and we could recruit there!!!
Ill make some calls about it. Id go for the Gazebo if i can.
I'd like to get a B-Day bash in because next year, I'm going back to Thailand (and hopefully come back if I don't crash).
(Jun. 25, 2012  3:34 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: I'd like to get a B-Day bash in because next year, I'm going back to Thailand (and hopefully come back if I don't crash).

Of course we can do a B Day Bash. How long would you be gone?
I'm going to be gone for three months.
(Jun. 25, 2012  3:48 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: I'm going to be gone for three months.

Nice. Would you host while in ThaiLand??
Nope, I'll be too busy doing stuff. I'll also be recording my trip this time. Probably forget about Beyblade, and everyone in NC. Besides, I'm only really close to 3 of my cousins. Most of my friends will also be too busy with school and tutoring (forgive me, I don't know this word in English). But I'd really like to.
(Jun. 25, 2012  4:07 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: Nope, I'll be too busy doing stuff. I'll also be recording my trip this time. Probably forget about Beyblade, and everyone in NC. Besides, I'm only really close to 3 of my cousins. Most of my friends will also be too busy with school and tutoring (forgive me, I don't know this word in English). But I'd really like to.

Nice. Hope you have fun on your trip. We will miss you in NC while your gone.
(Jun. 25, 2012  4:29 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2012  4:07 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: Nope, I'll be too busy doing stuff. I'll also be recording my trip this time. Probably forget about Beyblade, and everyone in NC. Besides, I'm only really close to 3 of my cousins. Most of my friends will also be too busy with school and tutoring (forgive me, I don't know this word in English). But I'd really like to.

Nice. Hope you have fun on your trip. We will miss you in NC while your gone.
You speak as if there's not eleven months until I go.
I don't know if I should call a never mind right now, because I'd still like a tournament on the seventh, but my birthday is actually on the eighteenth. I'm an idiot, I literally forgot my own birthday. But, if g1998man is willing to, we could call it Gavin's Birthday Bash, because his' is on the eighth. (yeah, he's ten days older than me)
(Jun. 25, 2012  6:32 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: I don't know if I should call a never mind right now, because I'd still like a tournament on the seventh, but my birthday is actually on the eighteenth. I'm an idiot, I literally forgot my own birthday. But, if g1998man is willing to, we could call it Gavin's Birthday Bash, because his' is on the eighth. (yeah, he's ten days older than me)

Doesn't g-man not care about a lot of stuff...
(Jun. 25, 2012  12:48 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2012  6:32 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: I don't know if I should call a never mind right now, because I'd still like a tournament on the seventh, but my birthday is actually on the eighteenth. I'm an idiot, I literally forgot my own birthday. But, if g1998man is willing to, we could call it Gavin's Birthday Bash, because his' is on the eighth. (yeah, he's ten days older than me)

Doesn't g-man not care about a lot of stuff...
It's more my fault, because I'm lazy. Also, I think he has plans.
So do you wanna try to do a tourney on the 7th at the park? Tier Zero might have an opening on The 8th.
Also, g1998man is now a maybe for Game Theory. He won't be back until the 11th. So, the 7th will be good for a regular tournament, no special occasion or anything.

For my actual (or at least closer to) my B-Day bash, is the 15th and 21st available for anyone?
I would most likely be available those days
(Jun. 25, 2012  6:36 PM)Awesomeness3489 Wrote: I would most likely be available those days

What about the seventh?
Yes that day too
I think the 15th would work for Tier Zero. I might actually be running the shop that day. Ill host a Birthday bash for you Hitsugiya.
So for the 7th we have
1.Dark_Mousy
2.Hitsugiya
3.Awesomeness3489
4.DefStamina88
5.SmallFry
6.EpicLibra7

And for the 15th we have

1.Dark_Mousy
2.Hitsugiya
3.Awesomeness3489
4.DefStamina88
5.SmallFry
6.EpicLibra7
7.g1998man
(Jun. 25, 2012  9:25 PM)Hitsugiya Wrote: So for the 7th we have
1.Dark_Mousy
2.Hitsugiya
3.Awesomeness3489
4.DefStamina88
5.SmallFry
6.EpicLibra7

And for the 15th we have

1.Dark_Mousy
2.Hitsugiya
3.Awesomeness3489
4.DefStamina88
5.SmallFry
6.EpicLibra7
7.g1998man
Did you Just Assume That I'm Going to the one on the 15th (Even Though I most Likely Will.)?
"I would most likely be available those days "

"Yes that day too "

"I most Likely Will"

-Awesomeness
I knew That
(Jun. 25, 2012  9:54 PM)Awesomeness3489 Wrote: I knew That
Glad to have you aboard then.
(Jun. 25, 2012  9:56 PM)Hitsugiya Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2012  9:54 PM)Awesomeness3489 Wrote: I knew That
Glad to have you aboard then.

I think 3 tournaments in 3 weeks might be overdoing it just a bit. July 7th or 15th. Not both. We don't want to over do it.