North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

(Jun. 23, 2012  10:10 PM)GM Phantom Wrote: for vacation. Sorry.
Should've specified, usually when people say that they're leaving, they mean moving.
So today I was approached by a representative from a store called Gamers Guild in Spring Lake NC. They would like a tournament at there store. Would anyone be interested in this?
It's not that far from where I live so if there is a future tournament there I might be able to go
(Jun. 24, 2012  4:20 AM)Awesomeness3489 Wrote: It's not that far from where I live so if there is a future tournament there I might be able to go

Ok. Today at the Super IQ MTG event someone from the store was really dead set on having a tourney. But they didn't know where to start. So they called me.
(Jun. 24, 2012  4:10 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: So today I was approached by a representative from a store called Gamers Guild in Spring Lake NC. They would like a tournament at there store. Would anyone be interested in this?

A tournament close to Fayetteville? I could go for that. I've noticed that a lot of people that couldn't make previous tournaments lived in Fayetteville, so we could have a big outcome...
Yeah I live in Fayetteville so I will most likely be able to go to a future tournament there.
I could probably go to a Fayetteville tournament, if the date is good.
Im currently in the early early process of a Fayetville tourney. I should have more details later this week.
But, where would the tourney be?
(Jun. 24, 2012  8:00 PM)Awesomeness3489 Wrote: But, where would the tourney be?

Gamers Guild
(Jun. 24, 2012  5:34 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Im currently in the early early process of a Fayetville tourney. I should have more details later this week.

YEAH! Fayetteville! That's where I live lol. If you get one there, I'll probably go Grin
(Jun. 24, 2012  8:38 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2012  5:34 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Im currently in the early early process of a Fayetville tourney. I should have more details later this week.

YEAH! Fayetteville! That's where I live lol. If you get one there, I'll probably go Grin

Looks like Fayettville would have a good turn out. Ill be looking into it.
OP updated for Raleigh. Raliegh will be July 28th at Game Theory at 11am
Never has there been so much date changes to a tournament in NC. Nevertheless I am happy, because I was going to Busch Gardens on the 14th, I just found out.
(Jun. 25, 2012  3:17 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: Never has there been so much date changes to a tournament in NC. Nevertheless I am happy, because I was going to Busch Gardens on the 14th, I just found out.

At least you can come. Thats all that matters.
Also, I'm willing to host a tournament on the 7th at Herman Park is anyone is willing to come (my birthday is the eighteenth).
I would be willing to go
(Jun. 25, 2012  3:18 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: Also, I'm willing to host a tournament on the 7th at Tier Zer0 is anyone is willing to come (my birthday is the eighth).

I already looked into that weekend. We are booked for a MTG tourney. Wanna do it at the park perhaps?
At least now we have a day that wont change for the tournament in Raleigh
Herman Park? Or are you talking about some other park? I'll scout us a nice area, are we playing on the tables or the grass? And who do I talk to?
(Jun. 25, 2012  3:24 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: At least now we have a day that wont change for the tournament in Raleigh

Were booked solid for it. Time might change. Thats it.
(Jun. 25, 2012  3:18 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: Also, I'm willing to host a tournament on the 7th at Tier Zer0 is anyone is willing to come (my birthday is the eighth).

I could probably come to that!!
(Jun. 25, 2012  3:25 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: Herman Park? Or are you talking about some other park? I'll scout us a nice area, are we playing on the tables or the grass? And who do I talk to?

All we would have to do is show up. Unless someone is already using a shelter. I could possibly book a shelter if needed.
Or we could just as easily rename the Game Theory one to Hitsugiya's Birthay Bash, or something more creative, but with the same context.
(Jun. 25, 2012  3:29 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:

I could probably come to that!!

Tier Zero is booked that weekend for a MTG prerelease.
(Jun. 25, 2012  3:30 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: Or we could just as easily rename the Game Theory one to Hitsugiya's Birthay Bash, or something more creative, but with the same context.

Id like another tourney before the 28th