North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

I hope so. Beyblade has gotten pretty popular in NC, and this will expand our publicity...

I hope they can take interviews. I'd love to be part of that!!!
(Jun. 21, 2012  9:48 AM)Bunanza Wrote: Which newspaper?

Goldsboro news argus
Ah, one that I would be okay with. Would somebody get me a copy afterwards at Raleigh (because I'm too lazy to get my own...)?
(Jun. 21, 2012  4:59 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Ah, one that I would be okay with. Would somebody get me a copy afterwards at Raleigh (because I'm too lazy to get my own...)?

Ill make sure you see a copy of the article in the News Argus. Im going for approval on the June 30th event now.
Nice work with the paper Dark. Don't underscore the importance of the parents signoff if the kids are pictured. Most parents will think it's cool though. Get the little ones in them. Helps with local marketing etc.. I do marketing in the Richmond area and we love kids.
(Jun. 22, 2012  2:45 AM)Pruebame Wrote: Nice work with the paper Dark. Don't underscore the importance of the parents signoff if the kids are pictured. Most parents will think it's cool though. Get the little ones in them. Helps with local marketing etc.. I do marketing in the Richmond area and we love kids.

Ive already been informing participants and parents about it. As soon as the tournament gets approved (Soon I hope) Ill have a note in there about it. From my understanding the article will be big.
Did you ever figure out a date for the one in Raleigh? Just wondering. Smile
(Jun. 22, 2012  7:05 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: Did you ever figure out a date for the one in Raleigh? Just wondering. Smile

Yeah, I need a date for that too, Dark...
Still waiting for Dudley to respond. Im gonna call him again.
EarthEagleWinners is a newbie, but I want to go to the Goldsboro one. Is there anything else I need to do besides do what I just did? Smile
(Jun. 23, 2012  12:39 AM)kellystradling Wrote: EarthEagleWinners is a newbie, but I want to go to the Goldsboro one. Is there anything else I need to do besides do what I just did? Smile
I'm guessing what you just did was confirm yourself? All you really need to do now is arrive o time, and bring $10 (for one time entry)- $15 (to purchase a Blader Passport).
Yeah, if you don't have that, you won't be able to participate whatsoever. If you're coming by yourself:
One time entry: $10
Passport: $15

If someone else is tagging along, tell them to get the same prices listed above...
How much is everyone willing to pay for a Thief Pheonic?

Edit: Y U SO butthurt about Jog Ball DefStamina?
(Jun. 23, 2012  1:33 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: How much is everyone willing to pay for a Thief Pheonic?

Edit: Y U SO butthurt about Jog Ball DefStamina?

Eh, I could pay $20 for it...

And Jog Ball should be removed altogether as a tip. Jog Ball has been winless on anything I put it on, and was bad luck even before I signed up for the site.

You will never see me, in my entire WBO career, use Jog Ball unless it was all I had...EVER...
(Jun. 23, 2012  1:33 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: How much is everyone willing to pay for a Thief Pheonic?
I could probably pay about $15-$20.
I just wanna buy the Phoenic wheel. Also JB is good in Zero G stadiums.
Thread is up for next tourney
(Jun. 23, 2012  2:50 AM)Awesomeness3489 Wrote:
I could probably pay about $15-$20.
$15? You make me laugh. $20-10000000000000000 now we're talking.
The tourney in Raleigh will be changed. Just talked to a guy from game theory. July 14th is looking like the date. More infi to come.
Quote:Eh, I could pay $20 for it...

And Jog Ball should be removed altogether as a tip. Jog Ball has been winless on anything I put it on, and was bad luck even before I signed up for the site.

You will never see me, in my entire WBO career, use Jog Ball unless it was all I had...EVER...

Poor Def Unhappy Anyways, I probably won't be able to go to the July one since it got's it's date changed.
(Jun. 23, 2012  5:56 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:
Quote:Eh, I could pay $20 for it...

Poor Def Unhappy Anyways, I probably won't be able to go to the July one since it got's it's date changed.

More then likely it will he the 14th
I leave for Orlando that day, so I can't go.
(Jun. 23, 2012  10:01 PM)GM Phantom Wrote: I leave for Orlando that day, so I can't go.
For vacation or for good?
for vacation. Sorry.