North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

Just letting everyone know im going to attempt to get this approved tomorrow. Didnt have a chance tonight with church and a fundraiser.
(Apr. 11, 2012  3:56 AM)shadowleone667 Wrote: Church? like Christian?

Hey guys, let's try not to get into religions and personal belief stuff, okay? Smile
(Apr. 11, 2012  3:56 AM)shadowleone667 Wrote: Church? like Christian?

Yes exactly. But like Angry said lets not start any debates or anything up here. if anyone knows me they know my beliefs.
Have you gotten the 21/4/12 Goldsboro tournament approved yet? Because I might be able to go.
(Apr. 11, 2012  11:21 PM)GM Phantom Wrote: Have you gotten the 21/4/12 Goldsboro tournament approved yet? Because I might be able to go.

Im gonna submit it tonight after church. Today has been busy for me. Getting ready for Richmond, sellingstuff on eBay, getting AN booked, Chinese food, & spending time with family. Ill get it up tonight hopefully.
Ok so who can make the tournament this weekend at Tier Zero?
What is the accurate date? We spoke about the 21st on Saturday is that still a go?
(Apr. 15, 2012  10:50 PM)Pruebame Wrote: What is the accurate date? We spoke about the 21st on Saturday is that still a go?

Thats the plan. But if we can get 8 people i would do Sunday. Im gonna be going to Church with my mom that day and the church isnt that far from Tier Zero. But as of right now the 21st is the tentative date .
I'm back now, and just letting you know confirmation for the 21st of me, smallfry, and EL7 is a go.

I was gonna tell you earlier, but internet didn't arrive until yesterday...
Dark,
You know where Bazooka and I stand. Let me know ASAP.

Thanks
(Apr. 16, 2012  4:21 PM)Pruebame Wrote: Dark,
You know where Bazooka and I stand. Let me know ASAP.

Thanks

Ill be making a decision on it tomorrow. Today im getting all the results upload from VA and working on something for Church tonight.
I like how you've already put me down, because you know I'm going, and that I have nothing better to do (as do I), but you still included my name in the chain message. :3 Oh yeah, I'm probably not getting any Zero-G until (if it ever will be) it gets approved for tournament usage. I'm not going to waste my money like that quite yet. Later, talk to you on Facebook, Dark. Also, EpicLibra, I'll be sure to bring my DS this time.
(Apr. 16, 2012  8:37 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: I like how you've already put me down, because you know I'm going, and that I have nothing better to do (as do I), but you still included my name in the chain message. :3 Oh yeah, I'm probably not getting any Zero-G until (if it ever will be) it gets approved for tournament usage. I'm not going to waste my money like that quite yet. Later, talk to you on Facebook, Dark. Also, EpicLibra, I'll be sure to bring my DS this time.

That letter was premade. I didnt even know you were in it. hah. But im glad you can make it. Gonna go for approval tonight.
Zero-G hasn't been approved? So, you can't use them yet? Awwwww.
(Apr. 17, 2012  5:57 PM)shadowleone667 Wrote: Zero-G hasn't been approved? So, you can't use them yet? Awwwww.

That is correct. Can you make it this weekend?
Probably not. My mom doesn't like going to far.
Did you get the 21st tournament approved yet? I'm gonna need to see if I need to change my schedule or not...
(Apr. 18, 2012  2:10 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Did you get the 21st tournament approved yet? I'm gonna need to see if I need to change my schedule or not...

Im going for approval now. Should be up by tomorrow.

Can you still make it?
(Apr. 18, 2012  2:57 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2012  2:10 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Did you get the 21st tournament approved yet? I'm gonna need to see if I need to change my schedule or not...

Im going for approval now. Should be up by tomorrow.

Can you still make it?

Yes, me and smallfry will be able to make it from Princeton. EL7 is going to be transporting himself most likely, however...
Glad you can come. I'm gonna be pushing this event hard in town today
I hope ya can get people. Princeton doesn't really have a lot of bladers. I'm gonna try and warm them up to the idea...
(Apr. 18, 2012  2:06 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: I hope ya can get people. Princeton doesn't really have a lot of bladers. I'm gonna try and warm them up to the idea...

Honestly i dont think there is anywhere to host in Princeton. Im running off some fliers for it after work.

Put me down as a maybe. My mom won't drive me, but my dad might...