North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

Me and Kilo-X kyodai, sign us up
So we have Dark, Hitsu, Me, smallfry, EL7, Bluehood, Kilo, and Axel. Yay!

Also, add BIG BANG JORDAN to the list...
All i have to do is work out a few small details and we will have this approved.
G1998man is confirmed, he's making a "comeback" I guess?
you had better show up this time hitsugiya, i'm comeing for you! my bey will crush any and all opponents and pierce the heavens above!
[Image: kamina.gif]
I will try to make it to *cough,cough* as many *cough,cough* tournaments as *cough,cough* I can. sorry *cough* My mom put my *cough* corn dog in for *cough* 5:00. :-(
i found my B : D. it was in my jacket i wore to valen-beys. anyways when is the tourney? The 31st? anyway keep me in. i am gonna pwn
(Mar. 28, 2012  2:52 AM)EpicLibra7 Wrote: i found my B : D. it was in my jacket i wore to valen-beys. anyways when is the tourney? The 31st? anyway keep me in. i am gonna pwn

Yes it will be this weekend. The 31st. Got a few small details to work out. Should be approved by tomorrow.
at tier zero i suppose?
Of course. I can't wait for the 31st. I have improved all of my combos. I think even my new Kreis combo can win a round...

By the way Dark, I have 3 kids on a maybe. I haven't got their usernames yet. I shall tell you their usernames if they are confirmed...
I know im not much of a competitor but hey i do what i can with what ive got, and im gunnin' for bluehood and def so watch out
(Mar. 28, 2012  1:34 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Of course. I can't wait for the 31st. I have improved all of my combos. I think even my new Kreis combo can win a round...

I've got some new combos too kyodai, and I am comin for you. I have a kreis combo of my own as you know. So stoked for this tourney! Eee
yea ive got something for you, so dont get too hot-headed
still gonna lose to my diablo i suppose, Bluehood? you haven't seen it since that one time
Hey guys, the thread is up on the Official Events forum:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Whose-da...SA-3-31-12
I might have a Flash Sagittario, Phantom Orion, and Fang Leone by the time of the June Tournament.
Well, now that March 31st is done, I'm out for tourney play til the 13th...
I need to improve, that last tourney I tied for last place with two people. but with MFs I shall do well...
Yeah, you kinda did. Maybe those MF's will help you...
Where exactly? I'm never able to make the tournaments because I'm never able to get there on time.
(Apr. 02, 2012  3:07 AM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: Where exactly? I'm never able to make the tournaments because I'm never able to get there on time.

Goldsboro is the plan right now. Once summer comes around I can do some out of town if gas isnt to bad.
Me and smallfry would like an April 21st tournament.
totally ready
Ill be tryin to get this event approved this weekend. Who else would come? Im really gonna push this event hard around town.